The Man eating Brute!

Soon you had all come across A Place where you can all set up Camp for the night and of course, you were all setting up Your Tents and of Course, Inuyasha had A Hard time pretty Much setting up his Tent.

Inuyasha: Um... Hmm... Huh... Tch...

Math: TODAY NINCOMPOOP TODAY!

Inuyasha: I'M DOING IT! GET OFF MY BACK!

Shippo: Geez you two are pretty Much like an Old Married couple!

Math/Inuyasha: SILENCE SHIPPO!

Shippo: EEK! Okay...

Math: You Know what Inuyasha Today You are Promoted to my Personal Nincompoop. You shall do all of my heavy Labor.

Inuyasha: SHUT UP!

Kagome: Oh, for crying out Loud! Inuyasha Sit!

Inuyasha: AAAGH!

He then fell flat on his face.

Sango: I swear he will never learn How to grow up.

Y/n: Well, he Is a Nincompoop.

Inuyasha: DON'T YOU DARE START TOO!

Y/n: Oh, I will Start.

Kagome: I have no Idea how we could have done it without you Guys. I swear this Place is Just A Mess most of the time, With Me sitting Inuyasha, Shippo annoying people, and Shinobu grabbing women's chests.

Miruko: It's A Curse! Okay?

Kagome: We all know. it's not.

Miruko: I swear it is!

Everyone: No, It's Not.

Math: See? Even the Nincompoop Knows it isn't True!

Inuyasha: Okay You're getting that one for free, but only because I Agree with you.

Miruko: Seriously?

Y/n: I guess we should get some Firewood. We don't have Indoor heating in the 16th Century.

You then Began walking out into the woods to Grab some Firewood as soon your Observation Haki Kicked in and you quickly dodged A Giant Flail being Handled by Kyokotsu!

Y/n: Okay who are you Big and Ugly?

Kyokotsu: Huh? Big and Ugly? I see myself as Pretty Handsome!

Y/n: Compared to what? A Toad?

Kyokotsu: Yes... Wait, HOW DARE YOU!?

Y/n: Hey I'm just telling it how it is.

Kyokotsu: take this!!

He then Began swinging his Flail at you again as you Just instinctively dodged it as you Jumped up in the air!

Kyokotsu: Huh?

Y/n: Burning Mochi!!

Kyokotsu: Mm, Tasty! OH MY GOD IT BURNS!

You then coated his Face in Burning Mochi as he then fell down to the ground in Pain and you put your foot on his chest.

Y/n: So, You're A Part of that Band of Seven?

Kyokotsu: No, I'm not!

Y/n: And can you die?

Kyokotsu: Yes! I mean No! I mean- Fuck!

Y/n: So, you can't Naturally die as long as you have those Shikon Jewels Huh? Man, they Just remind me of Dragon Balls. How Sad.

Kyokotsu: Oh? SAD FOR YOU!

He then Tried to Punch you, but you grabbed his arm.

Kyokotsu: Please don't break my Arm.

Y/n: No.

You then snapped his arm with an Elbow strike!

Kyokotsu: AAAAAAGH!

You then Grabbed his shoulder and crushed it causing him to Bleed.

Kyokotsu: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! IT HURTS SO MUCH! Hey look... We can be Friends... We can work together... How does that sound?

Y/n: Fine. High Five! Down Low. Too Slow.

You then Blasted him as he was vaporized.

Y/n: Hopefully the Shikon Jewel can't bring him back from that. I Hope the others are Okay and if they are as strong as him then they should be A Wash.