Digital Battle!/ Digital Confessions!

Soon school was pretty much ending as soon the city was Under Siege By A Bunch of Digital Monsters and TBH Those Low-Level slimes called Dogoo's (Part Dog part Goo), so of course the CPUs have to fight.

A/n: 0:05-End

A/n: 0:05-0:29

A/n: 0:04-End

All of the 4 Main CPUs began to attack as they all sliced down A Cannon, with Neptunia Getting it first!

Neptunia: First!

Vert: Damnit I'm second!

The othe two sliced down theirs at the same.

Noire: I Guess we're tied.

Vert: Which puts both of you in Last Place.

Blanc: No! I clearly got it first!

Y/n: FINAL FLASH!!

You then destroyed Hundreds more as you Landed down in your SSJ God form!

Y/n: Nah, I saw it, Noire got it first.

Blanc: What does this form give you future sight?

Y/n: No But it Helps me see through Bullshit.

Blanc: You Know what as A Matter of Fact Fuck off!

Y/n: Man, this form really Turns you all into A Bunch of Raging Egotists.

CPUs: No, We're not!

Y/n:

Y/n: X10 Kamehameha!!

You then Blasted A Whole Swarm of Monsters away as you Smirked!

Y/n: Just continue fighting you Egotistical Bastards! Tempest Kick: Victory Bird!!

The CPUs then smiled as well.

CPUs: That we can do!

You all then Began fighting the Digital Monsters as suddenly you then Slammed your fist into A Digital Dragon Killing it!

Y/n: Riot Javelin!!

You then Impaled another one through the chest!

Another one was about to attack you from Behind when suddenly Vert slashed it right down the Middle, Turning it into Digital Data!

Y/n: Thanks Vert.

Vert: Hey You're Welcome.

She then Grabbed you by the collar of your shirt as she looked at you Lustfully.

Vert: You Owe me though~

Y/n: (Blushing) O-Oh My...

She then flew off Killing even more of those Digital Monsters.

Y/n: Oh Geez, I Guess I should have thought of that earlier. They all Must Love me. Why is this new Anymore? I have no Idea.

You then continued Fighting all of the Digital Monsters as their Numbers quickly dwindled down to A Few.

CPUs: TAKE THIS!

Y/n: Ittoryu: Lighting Breath: Thunder and Lightning Clap Death Lions Song!!

You then slashed the Last through Monsters as they all Turned into Data!

Y/n: Oh Good, they're gone.

Just then everyone else arrived.

Compa: Guys you did it!! WAAH!

She then fell down again revealing her Panties.

Y/n: (Sweat drop) yeah nice job Compa...

Nippon: You Guys did amazingly! Super Awesome!

Y/n: Heh, Thanks Guys. Hey, I was wondering, do you all and this may sound Ridiculous, but do you all have A Crush on me?

All of the girls then Blushed as you had your Answer.

Y/n: Uh-Huh. Yep. Got it. That was Obvious.

Meanwhile...

Arfiore: DAMNIT! I could have won if it wasn't for that Y/n Man. Don't worry though. I have Plans for you. HOHOHOHOHOHO! HOHOHOHO-Ack! Agh! Need Water! Even Evil needs Water.

Arfiore (She is the Big Bad of the CPU Goddesses and Friends/ She is the Embodiment of Video Game Piracy/ She has always seemed to be completely invincible)