Back to the Past!

You were in your Room one Day when suddenly One of your Poke balls Opened up and Celebi came out, all worried.

Y/n: Celebi what's wrong?

Celebi: Oh No this is Bad! This is very, very, Bad!

Y/n: Explain it to me Please.

Celebi: Oh No. You see Y/n the Sinnoh Region A Few Hundred Years ago has Time Portals and rifts in space-time opening over the Land, and we need A Hero.

Y/n: Well, You're Looking at one.

Celebi: Oh Right! Look I am going to send you back in Time, but you must know A Few things.

Y/n: Yes?

Celebi: No one has regularly captured Pokémon yet and yet they fear them so don't use any of your regular Pokémon. They would Probably freak out.

Y/n: Alright then, I'm ready to do this.

Celebi: Good, Now Good Luck!

She then Opened up A Portal through the Time Rift and you began falling through.

Y/n:

And soon...

???: Hello? Hello? Hello their young man? Are you Okay? Oh My You are waking Up?

Y/n: Ugh... Where Am I?

Laventon: Oh You don't know? Well, I suppose you did fall out of the sky so you Must have Bonked your head too Hard. My name is Professor Laventon. Your Name?

Professor Laventon (The Professor of the Hisuian Region/ He is one of the very Few People not to Fear Pokémon and has Gathered Starters from different regions)

Y/n: I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n.

Laventon: Oh, It's so Nice to meet you. I would give you my Starters, but they ran off. Poor little Things.

Y/n: Don't worry I'll find them.

Laventon: Oh Good! I knew I could Trust you! Oh Take these.

He then handed you 5 Pokeballs made out of Apricots and Wood.

Laventon: Try and not to attack them head On, Just sneak around them and Throw A Pokeball at them. Never try an Upfront confrontation at any cost.

Y/n: Right, Thanks Professor.

Montage of Catching the Starters Later...

You had Caught all Three Starters as you smiled and Laventon was amazed.

Laventon: Now that was amazing. I had never seen anyone Catch Pokémon then well Before!

Y/n: Heh, Thanks. To Be Honest I have... Er, Some experience.

Laventon: Hm... Ah, makes sense.

???: Professor! Professor! Did you find those Starters?

Laventon: Oh Y/n this is My Assasitant, Akari.

Y/n: (Thoughts) My God she Looks so Much like Dawn it's... Eerily Strange.

Akari: (Blushing) You're Getting A Good Luck Huh~? I don't Mind~

Akari (She is Professor Leventon's Assistant/ She is also A member of the Galaxy expedition Team/ Her Starter is Also Pikachu/ She has A Super strange Resemblance to Dawn)

Laventon: Hey something crossed my mind. You don't have A House do you?

Y/n: Er, I Guess not.

Laventon: Oh Maybe we can-

Akari: You can stay with me!

Laventon: No, we have to ask the Higher Ups to Let Y/n into the Galaxy Expedition Team.

Y/n: The Whosey-What Now?