Gods and CPUs!

In the Shonen verse, there are so many gods. They are gods that live all the way up in the heavens, gods who walk amongst the mortals, but also there are those gods that were created by man.

Not in the way you think but what I mean is they were created by man's ideas. They're Gods who are born from humanity's ideas, such as the Greek gods, the Polynesian gods, and even the Celtic gods, and so much more. These gods live as long as someone had heard of them.

But there are also the gods who are born from humanity's devices.

We Open up with you sleeping in Bed as you suddenly began to feel A strange energy that permeated through new Tokyo yet came from an external source, and this woke you up.

Y/n: Huh? That feels Like... CPU Energy... That could only mean... Neptune.

You then got up Got Dressed and you then Instantly Transmitted to the Location as you saw A Goddess Known as A CPU.

Y/n: Neptune?

Neptune: Hello Y/n!

Neptune (A CPU From A collection of Goddesses Known as the CPUs/ She is the Ruler of Planeptune in the Hyper dimension/ She is A Happy and Silly Genki Girl but when she Transforms, she becomes A Different Person/ She is based on the Never released...

Neptune (A CPU From A collection of Goddesses Known as the CPUs/ She is the Ruler of Planeptune in the Hyper dimension/ She is A Happy and Silly Genki Girl but when she Transforms, she becomes A Different Person/ She is based on the Never released Sega Neptune)

CPUs are A Race A Goddess who each rule over A Landmass in the Hyper dimension, A Pocket Universe existing out of the Main 12 Universes, much like so Many Isekai Universes, and even the devilartemis Universe, and these CPUs were Created by the thoughts of Minds of People when planning and Creating A Series of Consoles, with Neptune here representing the final Sega Console which unfortunately could never be.

Y/n: Hey.

Neptune: Um, Hey.

.......................... OH, COME ON! You Guys can do better than that.

Y/n: Oh Neptune! I Missed you!

Neptune: Y/n, I missed you too!

Now that's Much Better.

The two of you Hugged as You smiled.

Y/n: So, what are you doing here, Nep?

Neptune: Oh, I wanted to tell you that Me, Blanc, Noire, Vert and the other girls will be going to Star Academy!

Y/n: Holy Shit! Really? That's Awesome! But why?

Neptune: Why What?

Y/n: Why Would you all be going to Star Academy?

Neptune: To Be Honest we all want to be super strong so we can better protect our worlds.

Y/n: Oh, Sounds Great! Wanna do A Training Match right. now?

Neptune: Sure Thing! Let me Transform first!

She then did so...

A/n: 0:13- End

Y/n: Wow, Purple Heart, Huh? Great Job.

Neptune: I'm ready to fight now. Bring me Everything you have.

Y/n: Fine then, you then Turned SSJ2. She Just gave you A "Bitch are you serious Look".

Y/n: What?

Neptune: You're Lying, I know you're stronger than that.

You then Turned SSJ3.

Neptune: Is that really your Limit?

Y/n: If I were to get stronger than you would get One shotted.

Neptune Fine then Let's do this.

She then Began Slashing her swords at you as you began to coat your Body in Armament Haki as you Began Blocking all of the attacks! 

Y/n: Hmmm...

You then pretty Much got an idea.

Y/n: Reequip: Boosted Gear!! God, I haven't Used this one in forever.

Neptune: Nice Try but I will beat you. HAAA!

She then Tried slashing you with her sword but...

Y/n: Boost!!

You then Boosted your own Power with your Own Powered up Gear and you Grabbed the Blade with your Own Hand.

Neptune: W-What?

Y/n: Tempest Kick!!

You then slammed her in the Gut as she was sent flying, but she suddenly stopped herself Midair and she began to Swing multiple blade strikes on you as you Began to Block them with...

Y/n: Iron Body!!

Neptune: Take this!

She then Tried to strike you but for A Quick Moment you Transformed from SSJ3 to UI Omen, and you slammed your Arm into her Gut Knocking her back into her Base form.

Y/n: Sorry about that Nep. I Guess I should take you Home now so you can rest. It's the Least I can do.

You then Instant Transmitted with her Back Home so you can both rest after that fight.