Tatsugiri the False Dragon Titan!

You soon found the final set of Herbs nearby A Lake as soon you were flying over until you had found the Glowing Mystical herbs and as you were about to Grab it A Giant Dondozo nearly ate you!

Dondozo: GROOOOOAAAAA!!

Y/n: Okay Sushi Chef Catfish Take this! One Cut!! Two Cut!! Two Gorilla Cut!!

The Giant Catfish Just slammed his Aqua tail into your swords stopping it as quickly as you Just slashed at its Tail causing it to Bleed!

Y/n: Alright then! Water Splicer!!

You then slashed the Giant Fish Causing it to Make A Hasty Retreat as then you chased after it only to find A the True Titan Pokémon! It's Just a Tiny Little Sushi Tatsugiri.

Y/n: Awww, It's so cute. Hello Little guy. Are you the Titan? Too Precious.

Just then the Dondozo Swallowed it Up in One bit as Tatsugiri was now in its Mouth and it is Now the Commander controlling Dondozo from the Inside as it gained A Double Omni boost to all stats!

Y/n: Oh Crap Now I see why it's the Titan!

The Dondozo now being controlled by Tatsugiri then Began trying to Launch water Blasts at you, but you kept on dodging you using Instant Transmission trying to get the Upper hand!

Y/n: Gum Gum Jet Ax!!

You then slammed your foot onto The Catfish's head as he Just got A Massive headache, but you realized something! You Need him to Spit out Tatsugiri!

Y/n: Alright then! Let's do this! HAAAAA!!

You then Punched it in the gut as it Flinched, and it spat up Tatsugiri as it then swam off in Fear. You then Picked up the Little Fish as you smiled.

Y/n: Aww, so Cute. Come on little guy swim freely now.

You then let it swim off as you smiled. You then Grabbed the Herbs and flew back to Arven in Area One. Arven quickly Turned the Herbs into A Medicine as he then gave it to His Mabostiff.

Arven: Come on! Eat up! Eat up Please!

The Puppers then slowly ate the sandwich as he then slowly woke got up and was then Fully healed as it began to Happily jump around and smiled.

Arven: YES! It worked!! Thank you, Y/n!! Thank you so Much!!

Y/n: Aww, Your welcome. Any Pupper that's safe and healthy is reward enough for me. Now I have to make sure to Find out who this Onomatopoeia person is, and I think I know where to find them.