Saving A Sick Cinnamon Roll!

A Few Weeks Ago...

In the Hospital Room, A Young girl was Dying of AIDs. The World even with its Heroes, Hopes, and Wonders still have its Sadness and Sorrows, and This girl was Hooked up to A Bunch of wired and Tubes, Living the best years of her Life in A VR World where she can be free.

That's where you came in.

Doctor: Sir! Sir! SIR! You can't go in there!

Y/n: Doctor, shut the Hell up! I know what I am doing!

You then Barged into the Hospital room where the Nurses were startled, and you noticed the slowly dying Girl.

Y/n: (Sigh) Yuuki I had no Idea. You could have told us, you were dying. We could have fixed that earlier. I can stop your suffering.

Yuuki: ...

Yuuki Konno (A Girl who is slowly dying because of AID's/ She has been subjected to ALO Online to live her last days in fun, where she met you and Asuna/ She's not long for this world)

You then Pulled out A Sack and you Pulled out A Senzu Bean.

Y/n: Some Senzu Bean Lean can fix you.

Doctor: S-Sir! I Advise you not to give her That! She's not supposed to have solid food!

Y/n: Shut up Doc!

You then Put the Bean in her Mouth which you helped her chew and Swallow before you walked out.

Doctor: B-But Sir...

Suddenly Yuuki's Skin suddenly began to gain color again, as she finally put on A Healthy amount of weight, and she finally woke up, back to 100% Again, as if she never had Aids.

Yuuki: I-I'm Healthy... Y/n... Y-You saved me!

Doctor/Nurses: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! SHE'S OKAY!?

Yuuki then began giggling knowing that you saved her, and she has A New lease on Life.

Now...

You were walking to School when suddenly you heard A Voice.

Yuuki: Y/N!

Suddenly you were Glomped by the Girl you saved not so Long ago.

Yuuki: I'm going to Star Academy with you!

Y/n: Oh That's amazing!

Suddenly Yuuki then Smooched you on the cheek as she smiled.

Yuuki: (Blushing) I Knew that you saved me and... Thank you...

You then Hugged her as she smiled again, and you did so as well.

Y/n: Yeah, Of course Yuuki, No Problem. Welcome to the Harem.