God Training! / God Confession!

Soon We Open up at Mt. Paotzu as Soon four girls were trying to make it to the top, and that Included Yurie and Mitsue, and two more girls who were already getting Tired.

Yurie: O-Oh My This is so hard to climb...

Mitsue: Part of the Training, I Guess.

Matsuri: Mitsue can't you Just use your God Powers to help us climb this, Mountain?

Matsuri Saegusa (She is A Shrine Maiden who helps runs her Family's shrine along with her Widowed Father and Little sister/ She is Completely willing to Exploit Yurie's god Powers to make More money and Visitors to her shrine/ Unlike her Little si...

Matsuri Saegusa (She is A Shrine Maiden who helps runs her Family's shrine along with her Widowed Father and Little sister/ She is Completely willing to Exploit Yurie's god Powers to make More money and Visitors to her shrine/ Unlike her Little sister she can't see spirits without Yurie's Help)

Mitsue: No Matsuri do this Yourself.

Matsuri: Ooooh! But I hate doing Hard things myself!

Miko: Big Sis stop being Lazy, and Please work...

Miko Saegusa (Matsuri's Shy Little sister/ She is Pretty Much The girl with the ability to see Spirits and she has A Crush on One)

Matsuri: Ugh, Fine.

Soon all of them had ended up at the top of the Mountain where you were waiting.

Y/n: Oh, so you all Made it. Alright Yurie You're training is super simple.

Yurie: Y-Yes?

Y/n: Will you ever use your powers for evil?

Yurie: N-No...

Y/n: Okay, You're Training is done.

All of the girls then comedically fell.

Matsuri: Excuse me!?

Y/n: Look Yurie You Can't Let other people decide how your god powers work. You do it Yourself. Okay?

Yurie: (Blushing) T-T-Thank you Y/n-San...

You then smiled and Just Looked at all of them.

Y/n: Besides I know the Three of you would make Great Girlfreiends and A Little sister.

All of them Blush and Yurie was about to pass out when you grabbed her.

Y/n: Woah Yurie are you Okay?

Yurie: (Blushing) Yes... Thank you...

Y/n: Aww, so cute~