My Succubus Girlfriend!

We Open up at Star Academy as Outside the Test Scores had been Posted and you smiled, seeing your score at the very tippy top of the List as you had scored A Pure 100.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Another 100 as per Usual. Heh, everyone is stupid except me.

Girl 1: Wow I got A High Score!

Girl 2: Great Job!

Y/n: Hey good Job.

Girl 1: (Blushing) Oh Thanks Y/n-Kun...

Girl 2: Yeah, Thanks...

You then sighed and began walking away as everyone Just kept on looking at them scores.

Y/n: (Thoughts) It's Like every woman wants to get into my Pants but where's the Romance? Where's the Substance? Where's the Jeneseqa? Can't People Just have A Normal relationship without Fucking like Rabbits? (Internal Sigh) I Guess that's not Happening anytime soon.

As you kept on walking by what you didn't know was that there was A Succubus on A Nearby roof Ledge smiling as she watched on.

Anastasia: Oh, My A Poor Depressed Cute Boy~ He will be perfect for my first Target as A Succubus!

Anastasia (She is A Succubus who is currently placed in the Human world to find some Souls/ She is pretty Much a Bit of a Narcissist believing herself to be completely sexy and Cute/ Won't give up on you no Matter what)

Soon...

You had soon returned home where you had Begun to set your Coat down ready to Take A Nice Nap when suddenly A Portal came up and Anastasia came out smiling.

Y/n: Oh Boy More demons. I swear if it's you again Blitzo I will boot you back to Hell! God so Help me!

Anastasia: Hello Loner Boy~

Y/n: Hello.

Anastasia: Hello!? What's with your Reaction!? Are you surprised!?

Y/n: I've seen weirder shit on A Daily Business.

Anastasia: Look Virgin Boy, I have to Take your Virginity, so be Grateful Cherry Boy~

Y/n: No Thank you.

Anastasia: Huh!? Why won't you have Sex with A Girl as cute and sexy as me!?

Y/n: You want to know why? 1. You came out of Portal from hell 2. You have to be A Fucking Idiot to have sex with someone you Just met and finally and lastly, I Just don't find you sexy. Just Cute in A Cute kind of Way, not in the way I would have sex with.

Anastasia: Huuuuuuuh!?