A New Tournament!

A New Tournament Had Just Opened up by Mr. Satan as now People from around the world is Now Joining in to compete and right now the Fights are ready to go Begin.

Announcer: Alright everyone welcomes to Mr. Satan's New Tournament Now Taking Place on this Remote Island! The Prize is One Million Zeni! The Goal is simple folks, just try and not to get knocked out into the water surrounding the Battlefield!

Meanwhile, in the stands, A Bunch of People were watching as Some of the Contestants are there.

Y/n: Welp this sure is Nice but the competition seems A Little weak.

Math: Yeah, I can tell.

Y/n: How?

Math: Yamcha's Here.

Yamcha: HEY I CAN BE TOUGH!

Math: I'd Like to see you try.

Announcer: The First Round is Carlos Matthew Uzumaki vs Yamcha!

Math Just smirked.

Math: Oh, this seems Fun.

Soon Math and Yamcha were Placed in The Arena and Math smiled Turning into his Sage of the Six Paths form!

Math: Let's do this!

Yamcha: Oh... I am... So Dead...

Math: Tiny Rasengan.

He then blasted him into the water.

Yamcha: AGH! THAT HURTS!

Announcer: And the Winner is Uzumaki!

Math: Of course.

Several Fights Later...

Trunks was Fighting against Tein as they were both pretty Much going equally at each other and soon Tein decided to get serious!

Tien: SHIN KIKOHO!!

Trunks Just Turned into A SSJ As he Launched his own Attack right back at Tien.

Trunks: Galick Gun!!

The Attacks then collided as Trunks began creating far more Power in his attack as soon he blasted Tien out of the Arena!

Announcer: And the winner is Trunks L/n!

Trunks: Nice Match Tienshinhan.

Tien: Thanks, you're good Kid, But I have to close that Gap somehow.

Trunks: I Hope you do.

Several More Fights Later...

Announcer: The Next Fight is Between Y/n L/n and Piccolo!

Y/n: Alright Then I'm going to-

Piccolo: I Give up,

Y/n: Huh!? Why!?

Piccolo: I Rather not fight you. I need to Train More. Have A Good fight against Math.

Y/n: Um, Thanks I Guess.

Piccolo: Good.

Announcer: Alright everyone we now Have Y/n L/n, Trunks L/n, Math Uzumaki, and A Sumo Wrestler known as Dosoki are all going to the next Round and will be Fighting Mr. Satan's Alien Warriors, on another Remote Island so Make sure to tune in everyone!

Little did everyone know that there will be Actual Aliens at this Tournament and they will actually Kill.