The Greatest Bounty Hunter in the Universe!

We Open in the DC Universe inside of the Lexcorp Building as Soon A Flying motorcycle was Parked outside And A Large Gray man walked inside.

???: Hello Sugarlips.

Receptionist: Hello Sir, are you here to see Mr. Luthor? Do you have an Appointment?

Lobo: Yeah, tell him the Main Man Lobo is here to see him, for that Bounty he wanted.

Lobo (The Universes Greatest Bounty Hunter/ He was born of A Race so Perfect that his Birth was said to be balance out their Perfectness with his evilness/ He is Literally Unkillable as death is never supposed to reap His Soul/ He is super Powerfu...

Lobo (The Universes Greatest Bounty Hunter/ He was born of A Race so Perfect that his Birth was said to be balance out their Perfectness with his evilness/ He is Literally Unkillable as death is never supposed to reap His Soul/ He is super Powerful in every aspect, defies all Forms of Logic, and Has no Morality whatsoever since Birth/ He literally Killed his entire Race for A Science experiment leaving him the last of his Kind)

Soon he walks into Luthor's Office Smoking A Cigar.

Luthor: Ah, Lobo good to see you.

Lobo: Yeah, cut the Fraggin crap Chrome dome, It Better not be A Bounty on Boy in Blue's Head. I already have enough of him.

Luthor: No, I have A Boy for You to Kill.

Lobo: A Boy? I ain't Interested!

Luthor: Did I mention that this Boy is A God?

Lobo: Hm, A God you say? Now your Fraggin Talking! How Much?

Luthor: One Billion Dollars.

Lobo: A Billion Big Ones!? Why didn't you say so, Baldy! Killing Him will be easier than killing my entire Race during my School Science Show! Gave myself an A By the way.

Soon...

You were Just in your room Just reading A Comic Book when suddenly A Wall Blew up and Lobo was sitting on his Motorbike smiling.

Lobo: Oh, Hey there Bastich!

Y/n: A Fucking what?

Lobo: You heard me! You're A Fraggin Bastich!

Y/n: The Hell is that?

Lobo: Oh Don't worry about that.

He then Pulled out A Massive Gun the size of A Small Building.

Lobo: You'll be dead by the time I finish explaining.

Y/n: Oh Really? Ice-Rock Make: Catapult!!

You then launched A Giant Icey Boulder towards him and it crushed him, but he then climbed out smiling.

Lobo: Ooh, Magic! I can work with that!

Y/n: Huh?

Lobo: I can fight with my Fists Bastitch!

Lobo then Began Beating the Crap out of you as you fell to the ground Coughing up Blood and you slowly got up smiling with Blood on your Lips.

Y/n: Heh, You Pack A Punch Huh?

Lobo: That's Right! I'm the Main Man!

Y/n: Oh Good. Now Helmet Splitter!!

You then Used Whitebeards Devil fruit as you slammed his head down to the ground as you began sending tectonic blasts on his Head.

Y/n: Fire-Lightning Dragon Roar!!

You then continued Blasting his Face full of Fire as he then got up with smoke and soot all over his Face.

Lobo: Oh Wow, That's Cool! Watch this.

He then Kneed you in the gut before he Began running inside.

Y/n: Huh? D-Did he give up or something?

Kinue: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!

Y/n: MOM!!

Lobo then Hopped onto his Bike and Began flying as above you.

Lobo: HAHAHAHAHA! TAKE THAT YOU BASTITCH! I GOT YOUR SISTER!

Y/n: Dude, That's my Mom!

Lobo: YEAH, I- Wait, really? Holy Frag that is Kind of Disturbing. Anyways, If you want her back, You're going to need to find me and kill me first! BUT I CAN'T DIE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kinue: Y/N! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

He then flew off carrying Kinue with him.

Y/n: Dude you have Just signed your Death Warrant. I will rip out your entrails, I will add your Screams to my Spotify Playlist! I SHALL MAKE SURE YOU STAY DEAD! YOU HAD JUST MADE AN ENEMY FOR LIFE!