The Toad Faced Pervert!

While you were fighting the Man-eating Giant of course back at the camp everyone was Knocked out because A Poison was put in the drinking water thanks to Mukotsu who has Put A Sleeping agent in the water.

Mukotsu: Oh Hahahahaha! Yes, I think I had finally won! And now it is finally time for my Prize!

He then walked over to Kagome and He began to Grab her as he was about ready to take her clothes off when suddenly you appeared.

Y/n: HEY!

Mukotsu: Huh? Oh Hey! What's going on?

Y/n: You Touching that girl?

Mukotsu: Um, No, No I'm not.

Y/n: Yes, You are.

Mukotsu: Y-Yes, I am...

Y/n: Let's Play A Game.

Mukotsu: A Game?

Y/n: Yes A Game.

You then Pulled Out A Deck of Cards, A Bottle of Sake, A Rag, and A Match.

You then Put the Deck of Cards on top of A Stump and you then Put the Bottle on top of it, stuffing A Rag on it and you then took A Seat.

Y/n: Take A Seat.

He then did so.

Y/n: We shall each Take One card from under the Bottle without tipping it over and you can take as many cards as you want as long as you don't tip the bottle over. Whoever has the Most cards by the end wins.

Mukotsu: Deal! 

You both then Began to draw cards with you playing safely but Mukotsu kept playing more Riskily drawing multiple cards but always had the Threat of the Bottle tipping over, as soon you were both down to the final Three cards.

Mukotsu: (Thoughts) YES! YES, I WIN! I CAN TASTE IT!

He then Got Greedy and drew all three cards but suddenly the Bottle tipped over and the Sake Poured all over him. You then took out of the Match smiling.

Y/n: You Lose.

You then Lit him on fire as he Freaked out.

Mukotsu: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! I'M BURNING!! I'M BEING COOKED ALIVE!! OH GOD!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: You want me to Put you out of your Misery?

Mukotsu: YES! PLEASE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: Fine, I'll make this quick.

You then quickly Charged an energy Blast and you had quickly Vaporized him. Just then Kagome began to wake up.

Kagome: Y/n...? W-What Happened...? A-Are you Okay...?

You then Quickly put her back down as you smiled.

Y/n: Don't worry about it Kagome, You're safe Now. Just Rest.