A Team up Between Sociopaths!

New Tokyo had its Own Prison. It was no Impel Down, or Rykers Island but it was A Hell itself. This Prison was set on an Island outside of New Tokyo only connected by An energy Bridge that was only on 3 Times A Day for shipments and the prison was Guarded 24/7 by A Series of Robot Guards.

Deep inside the Prison walls was the Sociopathic Man with A God complex, Light Yagami was in Maximum Level security thanks to his High Intelligence and danger to Others.

Light Looked at his Steel well as he Draw some things on it with Chalk as he Began thinking of Plans.

A Weakness he can Exploit against you.

Light: Tch, I only have A Week Left before my Execution and yet I can find no weaknesses. I'm not even sure if I could even use the Death Note on Him if I ever get my hands on it again. It's Impossible. He had even Gotten Misa on his side. My Own Pawn turned against me. What is A Man Supposed to do?

Just then the Doors to the Cell Blew up as Light was coughing from all of the smoke when suddenly the Clown Prince of Crime walked in.

Joker: HAHAHAHAHA! Hello everyone! Jokers Back!

Light: Who are you Clown?

Joker: Oh, I Just said Joker! Do you have Cotton in your ear's boy?

Light: How did you get in here? This Place is max Security!

Joker: Well, Let me tell you something Boy. (Whisper) I don't have A Plan whatsoever. (Normally) HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Light: H-How do you Function?

Joker: Ah, Just on Insane Stunts and A Little bit of Joker Toxin! Look Mr. Yagami I have A Proposition for you.

Light: Speak.

Joker: Look Kid You have L and I Have Batman! Two really smart men with some Immoral actions beneath their belts, and They have bested us time and time again. I say we Kill each other's Enemies! You Know? Criss Cross! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Light: What are you talking about? I am nothing like you!

Joker: Oh, Come on Boy. You Killed Thousands of Criminals and Innocent People and I May have Blown up A Few Hospitals. Potato-Potato, Same thing.

Light: Why Would I ever Trust you?

Joker: We are A Couple of Visionary's Boy. You can trust me Like how A Seal can trust A Blue Whale. Now will you take my Deal, Boy?

He then Offers A handshake.

Joker: I'll help you get revenge on those who screwed you over.

Light: Like, Y/n L/n?

Joker: Exactly.

Light: Hmm... Fine then Deal.

He then shook his Hand.

Joker: Perfect! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Just then the Prison Began being Blown up even More as The Joker and Light escaped on A Plane, leaving the Place in Ruins,