Oh, Great another Alien Invasion! / Meet Lum Invader!

You were sitting on The Roof of the Mansion Just drinking Some Sodas Looking up at the Sky when suddenly Math Jumped to the Top and Ran towards you!

Math: Hey Dude do you see those things up there?

Y/n: Yeah, what do you think they are?

Math: I say Weather Balloons?

Y/n: Yeah, I don't think so. They seem too Far Uniform and Large to be Weather Balloons.

Just then it was revealed that these things were really Alien Spaceships and A Message was Boomed across the world.

???: Erm, Uh-Hum, is this thing is on? Yes? Good. Hello humans! We are An Alien Race known as the Oni and we are here to take over your world but since we are A Fair race, we will give you A Fighting Chance. You're Champion will take on our Greatest warrior and this will decide your Fate!

Y/n: Oh, that's my Que, I Guess.

Suddenly you were both Teleported on Board as there was A Massive Man and A Much Daintier Woman in Tiger Skin clothing.

Mr. Invader: BWAHAHAHAHA! So, You are earth's Greatest warrior Huh? Nice to meet you I'm Mr. Invader! This is My Wife Mrs. Invader!

Mrs. Invader: Charmed.

Math: Wait so they Look and act Like Oni. How?

Y/n: Convergent Evolution?

Math: Huh?

Y/n: Like think about it, if they were to evolve on A World similar to earth then it's Possible, they would evolve the same way as Earth's Oni. That's convergent evolution.

Math: Hm, Makes Sense. Continue.

Y/n: Alright Mr. Invader I shall fight your Champion!

Mr. Invader: Oh Perfect! Lum Would you come in here Please?

Y/n: Lum?

Just then A Beautiful Girl in Tiger Skin Floated in Smiling.

Lum: Hi! You're Cute.

Lum Invader (She is the Princess of the Oni Alien Race/ She has the Powers of Super Strength, Flight, and electrical Blasts/ She is Silly Carefree, and Tends to find strong attachments/ She thinks your Cute BTW ;))

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh Wow, Thank you, Ms. Lum!

Lum: Please Call me Lum.

Y/n: Oh Right, Lum, Thank you.

Math: Welp, this is going to go pretty Well.

Mr. Invader: Now for your Challenge... You Must Play A Game of Tag!

Y/n/Math: Seriously!?

You both then fell on your backs, as Lum smiled.

Lum: Yay!