The Bible Girl!

We Open up Back at School where A Couple of guys were talking to each other about what Happened in Class earlier next to the computer room.

Guy 1: You've seen that? She Just Busted into the classroom and pretty much said she wanted sex with him!

Guy 2: That's Insane!

Guy 3: Lucky Bastard!

Meanwhile, in the Computer Room, A Blonde girl with Glasses and A Cross around her Neck heard everything as she put the headphones down.

With you...

You were in the Office with Anastasia with Tsunde questioning the Succubus.

Tsunade: So why are you here again?

Anastasia: Y/n is my new Boyfriend and I want to go to school with him!

Y/n: I am not! I swear I'm not!

Anastasia: Yes you are~!

Tsunade: I see no Problem with this.

Y/n: Seriously!?

Anastasia: Yes!

Tsunade: Shizune get her A School ID Please.

Shizune: Yes Ma'am!

Y/n: Why are you doing this, Tsunade?

Tsunade Just smiled.

Tsunade: Just want to see A Little more fun around here.

Y/n: Holy Crap...

Soon...

You had Begun to walk out of the Office when suddenly Anastasia hugged you.

Anastasia: Y/n, I'm Hungry~! Buy Me some Food~!

Meanwhile from around the corner The girl before was watching.

Bible girl: Tch.

Bible girl (Star Academy's Resident Christian/ She is pretty Much A Religious girl who is suspicious of Anastasia)

That Night...

Anastia: So this is one of the Vending Machines? Only Veteran Succubi talk about these!

Y/n: Seriously? I Know they have these things in Hell.

Anastasia: Yeah but they only spit out drugs!

Y/n: Can't you Just give up on me and go for some other poor Sap?

Anastasia: HOW RUDE! Besides I can't Just do that. I have to find and confirm my Target. It's How things work.

Y/n: Really? I thought it was all Just. Chaos.

Anastasia: If It was, we would run out of victims really quick. Of course, there are Succubi who break the rules by causing Hundreds to fornicate like animals. They are not well viewed by not following the Bureaucratic Rules.

Y/n: Makes sense. Look I am going to Leave now. You Can get yourself home.

Anastasia: Seriously!? You're not giving me your soul!?

Y/n: Never!