Plastic Man!

Right now, you were out in the City in A Steak out watching for any Illegal crime Happening Just trying to make sure nothing bad Happens.

Y/n: Hm, nothing bad happened yet. Have to keep Vigilant and Qui-

???: HEY BUDDY!

Y/n: SSSH! Shut up Plas!

Plastic Man: Huh? Why? I just got Paired up with one of the greatest Heroes of our time!

Plastic Man (Real name: Patrick O'Brain/ He is A Former Thief who was Given superpowers during an Accident where A Bunch of Unknown chemicals entered his Body Via A Gunshot wound/ He can Squash and Stretch his Body while also shapeshifting his Bod...

Plastic Man (Real name: Patrick O'Brain/ He is A Former Thief who was Given superpowers during an Accident where A Bunch of Unknown chemicals entered his Body Via A Gunshot wound/ He can Squash and Stretch his Body while also shapeshifting his Body in every way Possible/ Voiced by Dana Snyder)

Y/n: SSSSH! BE! QUIET!

Plastic Man: Oh Right!

He then Turns into A Giraffe!

Plastic Man: Oh, Look I'm A Giraffe! The Quietest Animal there is!

Y/n: Now You're being Both Loud and Obvious!

Plastic Man: Oh Sorry!

He then Transformed back into A Human form.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Why did I have to Baby sit him, Bats?

Plastic Man: So how rich are you exactly?

Y/n: Why did you ask?

Plastic Man: Oh, That's Because I want to know. Not that I want to Rob you anything right? Hahahahahaha!

Y/n: Plas?

Plastic Man: Yeah?

You then Punched him in the face.

Y/n: Here, that's for that.

Plastic Man: Yeah, Got it...

Just then something fly By and you heard them scream!

???: Kite Man! Hell yeah!

Y/n: Oh Boy Ivy had told me about him. Gum Gum Pistol!!

You tried hitting him but he dodged and then Plastic Man thought of an Idea!

Plastic Man: Holy on Buddy!

Y/n: Wait what are you do- AAAAAAAAAAAGH!

He had turned himself into A Catapult and Launched you towards the Kit Man, as you slammed into him, and you fell to the ground with you slamming into him.

Y/n: Aha! Kite Man!

Kite Man: Ah So you had heard of my reputation?

Kite Man (Real name: Chuck Brown/ He is one of Batman's rogues in his Rogues Gallery/ He is also pretty much One of the Lamest/ His Only Power is that he can fly on his Kite)

Y/n: No Ivy Just told me how fucking lame you are. Especially in Bed.

Kite Man: Aww, Man...

Y/n: Now sit there and-

Plastic Man: I'M COOOOMING!

He then fell on top of you as he then got up!

Plastic Man: Hahahahahaha! Sorry about that, I had to turn myself into A Slingshot!

Y/n: Dude I-

Kite Man: Kite Man away!

Kite then flew off as you both ended up chasing after him!

Y/n: Get back here you Kite weilding Bastard!

Plastic Man: Don't worry I got this! Let me Transform into A Tank! Or Maybe A Plane! Oh How about A Mammoth?

Y/n: Just shut up and help me catch him!

Plastic Man: Alright! Got it!