Confessions! / Saving the World!

You had suddenly teleported to the Top of Mt. Coronet where Everyone is there including Kamodo in A Full suit of armor!

Y/n: Kamodo Don't Go! You're going to die!

Kamodo: Silence! I Must Face this!

Y/n: ARE YOU AN IDIOT!? THEY ARE GODS!

Kamodo: Fine then If you think You're Better! Then Fight me!

Y/n: Good then! I'll Kick your ass! Gum Gum...

You then Began throwing A Bunch of Punches which surprisingly didn't even touch Kamado which confused everyone Until you slammed both Hands into the chest piece shattering it.

Y/n: CANNON!!

Kamodo: BLEGH!

Everyone: AAAAAAAAAGH!!

Kamodo was then sent flying into A Cliff Face shattering it as you walked over grabbing him by the collar of his now shattered armor!

Y/n: Kamodo? Do you know what you are? I'll tell you what you fucking are.

Kamodo: F-Fine... I-I'm sorry for ever Doubting you...

Y/n: All is Forgiven.

You had then Pulled out two Red Poke balls as you smiled.

Y/n: I had Crafted these Poke balls from an ancient Red Necklace which was made to Bind these Gods of Space and Time. I am going to up there and stop them. You can try and stop me but you can't. Wish me Luck.

Girls: Y/n Wait!

Y/n: Eh?

Girls: Please be our Boyfriend! /Big Brother!

Y/n: Heh, I have A Harem you know? Just... Prepare for the Future.

They all then began to Kiss you as Sabi Just hugged your waist.

Y/n: Good. Now I'm coming for you God!

You then ran off into the top of the Mountain and into A Temple where soon the Two Gods Dialga and Palkia had revealed themselves!

Y/n: Alright then, Poke balls don't fail me now!

Both Gods then began unleashing Draco Meteors as Dialga then Began to use Space to move you closer to an attack and Palkia began using time to skip through time and attack you, but soon you had gotten past their defenses and had thrown the Red Balls and Just Like A Master Ball it had Captured them without any Try.

Y/n: YES! I DID IT! I SAVED THE WORLD! HAHAHAHAHA! But... The Portal isn't gone? I swear something else must be going on here, and I'm going to Kick whoever's Ass is behind this.