Mission 2!

Soon all of you continued to run across the Desert as soon you had all Made it to the Sphinx of Giza where Soon you had all encountered A Bunch of Soldiers who were guarding an explosive next to An Ancient Wall.

Y/n: I wonder why they want to Explode this Wall? This seems Strange.

Eri: Well, who cares? Less Talking and More Explosions.

She then shot the Explosive with The Grenade Launcher which blew up the entire Wall.

Y/n: ...

Fio: Nice.

Y/n: Well, there goes some Ancient History, Lets Just go in.

Eri/Fio: Great!

Soon you all ran into the Ancient ruins coming across A Whole bunch of People were Digging up old materials when suddenly A Bunch of People came running through the Gates Screaming.

Y/n: What the-?

Archeologist: NO! NO! STAY BACK!

Suddenly he was Grabbed by A Mummy as he breathed A Purple Mist on him And he turned into A Mummy as well!

Y/n: Oh Hell No!

You then Blasted it's head off along with the archeologists. 

Y/n: Reequip: Chainsaw Shotgun!!

You then Began ripping and Tearing into the Swarm of Mummies.

Y/n: EAT DIRT ARMY OF THE UNDEAD! HAHAHAHA!

Eri: Should we follow. him?

Fio: Do we have A Choice?

Eri: Eh, It's more fun this Way.

All of you then ran in blasting away at every Mummy that came across you three even at Towers which just kept on spawning them! Soon you had all made it to the deeper levels where A Bunch of bats were trying to drop Vases onto you Three.

Y/n: What are these Bats doing!?

Eri: Just Keep shooting!

Fio: Don't have to tell me Twice!

Soon you all Began to climb the massive spiraling tower that seemed to reach to the Top of the Ruins with A Bunch of Mummies attacking, Poison Mist Traps, and Bats dropping vases on all of you, Making it pretty damn Hectic.

You were all about to make it to the top of the Tower when suddenly A Massive Mech with Massive Jaws began trying to eat all of you!

Y/n: Dust the Bitch!

Eri and Fio then Began firing at the Massive Jaws with Rockets and Grenade Launchers when suddenly you fired an Attack!

Y/n: Santoryu: Water Breathing: Water Wheel Purgatory Onigiri!!

You then sliced the robot right down the Middle as it then fell apart with A Slice revealing all of the wires and gears and everything Inside.

Y/n: Whew! Man, that felt Good! Now I Guess it's time to get out of this Dirty stinking Tomb.

Eri: Right!

Fio: You got it Boss!

Eri/Fio: (Thoughts/Blushing) That was so Hot~!