Wonder Pig! (Part 2)

You had soon Taken the new Pig-ified Wonder Woman to the One Person you know who called Fix her and that is the Great Magical Zatanna who you thankfully had at this Mansion.

Y/n: Okay Zatanna any Ideas?

Zatanna: Hmm... Well, if Circe did this, I have no idea what to do.

Y/n: Are you serious?

Zatanna: Look, I wish I could do something but she's Possibly as strong as the Gods. Though I may have an idea. We Have to go to this Magic shop I Know, down in New York.

Y/n: Of course, it's New York. They have everything in New York. Even Kangaroo Meat.

Zatanna: Right, just take us there.

Y/n: Right. Don't worry Diana, we'll fix you soon.

You both then Instant Transmitted over to the Magic shop in New York city.

Soon...

Zatanna: Okay you got anything for Circe's Pig Magic?

Shopkeeper: Yeah, I Probably do. Maybe A Spell or two but it'll cost you.

Zatanna: How Much?

Shopkeeper: Hmm, I say An Egyptian Coin. Old Kingdom.

Zatanna: What!? That's Highway robbery!

Shopkeeper: Hey I'm the only shop in this dimension that sells certain Items. You can't get this anywhere else!

Zatanna: Fine. esruP nioC nommuS

She then summoned A Coin Purse which she handed to him, and she got A Spell.

Zatanna: Alright let's see this works. .namuH otni kcab mrofsnarT

But nothing even Happened.

Y/n: Uh, Nothing Happened.

Zatanna: Hey! This didn't do anything!

Shopkeeper: Hey this isn't my Fault.

Just then Diana Jumped out of your arms And began running.

Y/n: Zatanna! The Pig is Loose!

You then ran out with Zatanna following you but before that...

Zatanna: nioC tneicnA kcab laetS.

She then stole the coin Back before you grabbed her by the arm and Pulled her away.

Meanwhile...

Diana continued running until she ends up at A Meat Processing Plant filled with Hogs, and soon she ended up with the Bunch on A Conveyer belt with Tons of Other Pigs and she quickly got off before she got Slaughtered.

Butcher: Hey A Pig Got Loose!

Butcher 2: I'll Take care of it!

He then took A Shotgun and then shot out at Diana, but she Blocked it with her Metal Bracelets before she quickly ran off again.

Butcher 2: What the!?

Butcher 1: Run After it!

They then Began giving chase to her as she Just ran off.