New Tokyo Drift!

The Next Circuit was A Surprise to everyone except Peach because now it was time for the final Track, and it was The Streets of New Tokyo! This is where you and Math have the Home Turf!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Man at this Rate it's Like Peach wants me to Kiss her... Eh, It's definitely True.

Meanwhile, with Bowser, he was pretty Much Talking with Kamek.

Kamek: Alright sir Look here what if we-

Bowser: NO! I am Tired of Playing these Games! We are Taking him out! Now!

Kamek: Y-Yes, Sir! Of course sir!

Bowser: Good, Now let me do what I do best.

Kamek: Die in Lava?

Bowser: What was that?

Kamek: Nothing! I said nothing I swear!

Bowser: That's what I thought.

Soon the Race Quickly Began and everyone was Off but your Kart was slammed by Bowser's as he was pretty Much out for Blood!

Y/n: Woah calm down Bowsy! You're getting A Little Violent

Bowser: Shut up! I am getting that Kiss!

Y/n: Sad, Much?

Bowser: AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

He then Began slamming his Kart into yours slamming you into the Guard rails as essentially he was doing the same thing you've done to him!

Bowser: Want some Shells?

Math: BRO! I'M COMING!

Math then swung in and slammed the front of his Kart against the back of Bowser's!

Math: Lay off him Lizard Breath!

Y/n: Heh, Don't worry I have something Planned.

Math/Bowser: Huh?

You then shifted Gears as you activated the anti-Grav Function and you then slid up the Guard railing and flew over Bowser's Kart as you landed in front of him!

Y/n: Nice Job but I am way smarter.

 Bowser: RAAAAAAAAAGH! I'M GOING TO KILL- H-Huh?

You were now driving Backwards as you smiled!

Y/n: Saw this in A Movie Once! Cool Huh?

Bowser: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

He then Began shooting Fire everywhere as you drove backwards even faster before you shifted gears again and began driving forward as you then Grabbed a Power up!

Y/n: Perfect! Golden Mushroom lend me your Speed!

You then Began Being Boosted several Dozen Times as you zoomed Around New Tokyo and soon you ended up Crossing over heavily in first Place!

Y/n: YES!

Math: THAT'S MY BRO!

Bowser: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kamek: What did I tell you? I told you didn't I? You see you never Listen to- ACK!

Bowser Then began strangling him again.

Bowser: WHY YOU LITTLE MAGIC WEILDING SMART ALEC!!

Soon there was A Little Award ceremony where you were given A Huge Golden Trophy filled with Flowers and of Course Peach Gave you A Kiss as Promised.

Peach: I Knew you could do it my Prince.

Y/n: Aww, Thank you. (Thoughts) She Might be my Next Wife is she keeps this up.