The Demon J-Pop Idol!

You were at A Table at the Park Playing A Pretty Simple Game of Yugioh with Math the Old-Fashioned way, Like the Good Ol Days.

Math: Alright, Battle Ox Attack!

Y/n: I Activate Gizmek Ororochi's effect. By Banishing ten Cards from my Deck I can summon him to the field, which your Monster is forced to attack as it's in the middle of its Attack and it's destroyed.

Math: Damn. Your Turn.

Y/n: Alright then. Now I normally Summon Gren Maju. With 65 Cards in my Banish Zone Thanks to this Monsters Effect It now has 26,000 ATK Points. Now Gren Maju Attack!

Math: Welp you win. I swear no One can beat you at this Game.

Y/n: Thanks.

Iruma: Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!

She then ran over Panting from how Tired she was.

Y/n: Want some Water?

Iruma: ... Y-Yeah...

Y/n: Regular or Sparkling?

Iruma: Both Please.

You then Began Using some Water Dragon Slayer Magic to Pump water in her Mouth.

Iruma: Oh Thank you...

Y/n: Your Welcome.

Math: You actually learned how to do that?

Y/n: Yep, developed it by Juvia.

Math: Huh, So... Can she give you A Boner by channeling the Blood in your Body?

Y/n:

Math: Sorry! Sorry! I had Just been wondering for A While... Geez, That was not A Good time to ask.

Y/n: What's Up Iruma?

Iruma: Kerori Is so Nervous before doing her Concert and I tried helping her but she wants you so I'm helping her by Getting you.

Y/n: Right, I can Open up A Portal to hell.

Math: Why am I not surprised anymore?

Soon in Hell...

Y/n: Kerori I'm here to help!

Kerori: (Blushing) Y-Y/n? Y-You're here?

Kerori (She is A Girl in Iruma's Loser Class who seems like A Shy Demon girl at first/ In Reality she is the Famous Demon J-Pop Idol Korumu/ She had actually teamed up with Iruma Before in Concerts)

Y/n: Of course I am. You're my Friend what do you need?

Kerori: Well... I want you to Join me...

Y/n: Really? Me? Why0?

Kerori: Don't ask me. Just Please?

Y/n: Hey, Why not It'll be Fun.

Kerori: Great! Thank you so Much Y/n! I truly appreciate it!

And soon...

Kerori: Hi, Hi, Everyone! It's me Korumo!

The Crowd erupted into A Roar of cheers.

Kerori: And here is my Best Friend Y/n!

Y/n: Hello!

The Crowd cheered again.

Kerori: Now we'll be playing A Song you May have never heard before! Suki Kirai!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Wait that's Rin and Len's Song. Geez, I Know what that is.

Kerori: Lets Jam everyone!

You Both then Began Singing to the song...

When The song ended Kerori then suddenly Took the Opportunity to Kiss you on the cheek as you smiled.

Y/n: Clever girl.

And she Just Blushed and smiled.