1st Race! / The Peach Castle Circuit!

The 1st Race was Finally Revealed as it was A Track around Peach's Very Own Castle and of course, The Track wraps around A Garden and A Lake with even A Bridge that is even cut off allowing people to make A leap of Fate.

You were on your Go Kart waiting for the Race to Begin when soon Peach Rolled up.

Peach: Hey Y/n!

Y/n: Oh Hell Pea- WOAH!

Peach: What?

Y/n: I-I've never seen you outside of A Dress before! That Suit... Looks pretty Good on you.

Peach: Oh, Thank you!

Daisy: HEY! LET'S DO THIS!

Rosalina: Oh, Calm down. We all Know Y/n is going to win.

 We all Know Y/n is going to win

Y/n: Why do you think so?

Rosalina: A Kiss from Peach.

Y/n: I will win this!!

Peach: See? I believe in my Prince.

Soon the Race has soon Began as A Lakitu from Bowsers Kingdom soon Began to hold A Stoplight and as soon as it Turned to Green Kamek used his Magic to try and deflate your Tires, Letting everyone get ahead of you!

Kamek: HAHAHAHA! I Would Love to see him Beat this!

Just then Much to His shock you Summoned 3 Shadow clones and...

Y/n: Sky Dragon Roar!!

You then Inflated all of the Tires and quickly you went off with the Three other Clones sending you off!

Kamek: Damnit!

Bowser was ahead of the Pack as you knew you couldn't Let him win! You Quickly Grabbed A Power up and it was A Bullet Bill!

Y/n: Hey Bowser!

Bowser: Huh?

You then Turned into A Bullet Bill!

Y/n: I'm coming for you Lizard Breath!!

Bowser:

Bowser Tried driving faster but he was already at top speed and soon you quickly Caught up to him and you caused him to Spin out and you were now Next to him!

Y/n: Yo.

Bowser: BAAGH! You're going to Pay for that!

Y/n: Oh Really?

You then slammed him into the Barrier as you then quickly picked another Power up and then summoned Three Green shells!

Bowser: Bwahahahaha! It'll take more than green shells to beat me!

You then slammed into him again as the shells Kept whacking his face!

Bowser: Ugh... It'll take More than... A Few broken Ribs to beat me...

You then Looked Ahead and Bailed as your Cart began turning into An Anti-Grav Cart!

Y/n: Bye Bowser!

Bowser: Huh? Why He-? Huh? AAAAAAAAGH!!

He then flew off the Half-made Bridge and Began flying into A Hill! (Doogie Boys Narrator Voice) Looks like Bowser's got himself in A Quite A Pickle Huh? Is he going to make? What do you think Dumbass?

Bowser: OH GOD NO!

He then slammed into the Hill with A Large Explosion as you then Float by using your Hang Glider!

Y/n: Hahahahahaha! Take that Turtle Boy!

Kamek then flew over to see if Bowser is Okay.

Kamek: Bowser are you Okay!? I mean If we would have Just Played Fair then we could have Just won but no you had to-

Bowser: WHY YOU LITTLE GOOD MORALED TIRE DEFLATING!!

He then Began Strangling Kamek as everyone Just got way ahead of him!

You of course won first Place for the 1st Race!