Sonico's Cute and Chubby Friends!

It was now the next day for that "Friend Meet" With Sonico's Friends of course no matter how much it would annoy you, you had to Pick the two biggest Fan girls you had to think of, and of course, you took them to the Vocaloid concert A While Back, so it makes sense to do this Now.

Haruhi: Oh My God we're going to Meet Super Sonico!

Konata: I Know, She's so cute and So good at singing!

Y/n: Okay I need you two to Please not do anything stupid. Please I Just ask for you two to not do anything. No God stuff either Haruhi.

Haruhi: Okay Y/n whatever you say but I am not A God, I have never been A God, I will never be A God, your Just being Paranoid.

Konata: Oh~? Do you think He's being Hyped on Sugar~?

Y/n: Konata don't you dare Start Now!

You were all at A Nice Buffet Place because Just Like Sonico Her Best Friends Love to eat and this is Probably the best Place to eat. You were all sitting at A Booth waiting for the others to Arrive and suddenly Sonico Arrived.

Sonico: Y/n-San!

Y/n: Oh Hey Soni- Mmph!

Just then you got Hugged by an even Softer, Fluffier, Boobier figure who wouldn't let you go.

Sonico: Oh Y/n, this is My Friend, Super Pochaco, but you can Just call her Pochaco!

Pochaco: Aww, He's so Cute~! I Just love to Hug Cute things~!

"Super" Pochaco (She is One of Sonico's Cute friends/ She is A Professional Plus Sized Model who is Mostly known for wearing A Two-Piece white Bikini while eating Food/ She is somewhat Famous In Japan/ She Loves all Food and loves eating/ She also...

"Super" Pochaco (She is One of Sonico's Cute friends/ She is A Professional Plus Sized Model who is Mostly known for wearing A Two-Piece white Bikini while eating Food/ She is somewhat Famous In Japan/ She Loves all Food and loves eating/ She also Loves cute things as well)

Y/n: (Thoughts) Oh My God she so freaking Chubby and soft!! It's actually so soothing~

Pochaco then Let go of you as she grabbed some Spring rolls.

Pochaco: Ooh, Springrolls.

Y/n: Ow...

Just then another Chubby girl walked up to you and she shyly introduced herself.

Taruko: (Blushing) H-Hello I'm Taruko... I-It's so Nice to meet you....

Super Taruko (She is Another one of Sonico's Friends outside of her Band/ Just Like Pochaco she Loves to eat and Food in general/ She is A Lot shyer than either girl as she lacks the self-confidence and has A Much chubbier Body with Smaller Boobs/...

Super Taruko (She is Another one of Sonico's Friends outside of her Band/ Just Like Pochaco she Loves to eat and Food in general/ She is A Lot shyer than either girl as she lacks the self-confidence and has A Much chubbier Body with Smaller Boobs/ She is super sweet though and wishes to make friends)

Y/n: (Thoughts) Oh My God She's so cute!

Just then Sonico began Hugging them both as she smiled.

Sonico: These two are some of my best friends! They're also Models, so that's very Nice!

Haruhi: Models Huh? Well-

Y/n: HARUHI DON'T YOU START!

Later...

Soon You were all eating and Of course Sonico Got Closes and Began pressing her Body into yours which made you Blush, and Pochaco did so as well, with Taruko being Pulled in as well much to her embarrassment, and of course you were now getting squished between three really cute, really soft girls.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Oh My God So Soft!

Konata: Hey If You're going to confess do it now or else, he's going to pass out.

Haruhi: Yep! He's Usually tougher than this but trust me he must really like you all.

The Ladies then Blushed as you Just Began getting annoyed again.

Y/n: You two Please stop! (Thoughts) Ugh, I Guess The two did it for me... Hell, Good thing their cute or else I would be Mad... Three more girls too, I suppose... Too cute...