A New Power! / The Return of the Yiga Clan!

After Saving the Gorons you had continued to explore Hyrule to find any more secrets when suddenly you came across A Large Hole adorned with Yiga Symbols on Tapestries on the walls.

Y/n: Huh, this is either the Yiga or Monkey Boys. Then again what's the difference?

You then climbed down the hole, and you ended up at A Tiny underground Yiga base with some Bananas on the ground.

Y/n: Well... I am Hungry.

You then began to reach for the Banana when suddenly...

???: Fool you had fallen for my Trap!

Just then A Yiga clan member appeared!

Yiga: Now prepare to fall- AGH!

You Punched him in the gut with him Puking up Blood as he fell to the ground defeated.

Y/n: Well that was easy.

You then walked over to A Zonai device, and it was revealed to be A Stewart construct.

Stewart Construct: Oh, Thank you sir! Those Ruffians had Taken me down here and had held my Hostage. I wish to give you something but I can't. You Must first Visit this Shrine first.

Y/n: Really? Where is it?

Stewart Construct: It's in the depths.

Y/n: Alright I can do that!

Later in the Depths...

You had soon came across the Aforementioned Shrine which already has A Researcher Looking at the Green symbol.

Y/n: Hello!

Researcher: WAH! Oh, Hello there! You Scared me. Look You Must be that Hero Y/n! Look I have A Problem here. I wish to know what this green thing does, but I don't know.

Y/n: Let me try.

You then Put your hand up to the green device and you suddenly Gained A New Power! Auto build! You can recreate old Ultra hand creations at the cost of Zonaite!

Y/n: Oh Cool!

Researcher: Oh Thank you but my Vehicle has been broken and I can't get back home.

You then walked over to the destroyed Vehicle and rebuild it using Ultra hand and then you used Auto Build to create A Second one out of Zonaite. But then the Researcher began to Laugh.

Researcher: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Y/n: Something wrong?

He then Jumped behind you to reveal as he was Master Kohga!

Y/n: Master Kohga!

Kohga: That's right! Now I want that, Power!

Y/n: What!?

Kohga: That's Right! I the Great, amazing, spectacular, Kohga wants that, Power!

Y/n: It's In My Hand! You can't take it!

Kohga: Oh Yes, I can! Just watch!

He then Began controlling A Giant Vehicle as he began rolling it around trying to run you over when you Just landed on his Vehicle and punched him in the face.

Kohga: AAAGH! T-That's it! I'll be Back! To the next Temple!

He then Hopped on A Glider and flew off to the next temple!

Y/n: Okay Now I remember how annoying he is.

You then used the recreate ability to create A New Vehicle out of Zonaite as you drove off after him.

Later...

Kohga had then gotten to the Shrine, and he was angry.

Kohga: AAAGH! I tried using the Shrine like you did, but it Just won't work!

Y/n: Because you need my arm Dumbass.

Kohga: Then I shall take that Arm! Prepare to Lose!

He then gotten A Flying Machine he began to fly around with, and he began dropping bombs onto you but-

Y/n: (Sigh) Gum Gum Gattling!!

You then Knocked him out of the sky defeating him!

Kohga: AAAGH! T-There is so Much sand in here! Yeah! It Blinded me! That's why I Lost!

Y/n: Say whatever you want man.

Kohga: I shall Use this Power to feed the Return of the Magnificent One! We shall meet again!

Y/n: Hope not.

He then hopes on his Glider and flies away.

Y/n: Man, that guy is annoying.