Black Lagoon!

You see as the world has modernized some aspects of the pirates had as well, and of course, this means the weapons, tactics, and way they operate. New Tokyo has a very small pirate population but that's because they are all in A place known as Roanpapur in the south Chinese Sea.

Right now, you had arrived there on A Small boat along with Math as you both began walking around the city.

Math: Wow, this place seriously needs to be cleaned up. This Place Looks like the Ghetto.

Y/n: It Sure is. I just need to see some people and make sure They're Okay. Just don't cause trouble, Okay?

Math: You got it bro. I'll cause no trouble whatsoever.

Y/n: Good now lets go.

Math: Alrighty.

The two of you continued walking until suddenly A Gun fight broke out and Math quickly dodged out of the way but you Just stood there Just Using Observation Haki dodging all of the gun shots.

Soon you finally had enough so you Began Unleashing Your Conquerors Haki As quickly as it began it ended.

Y/n: (Sigh) I always Hate this Kind of Stuff. This Shit is Just depressing.

???: ALRIGHT FUCKERS! PREPARE TO DIE!

???2: Revy! Wait!

Y/n: Huh? Revy?

Just then A Woman and A Man Ran over and The Woman seemed Disappointed.

Revy: Aww, Come on Dumbass, You Knew I wanted to A Good Fight, No Matter who wanted whatever we're delivering.

Rebecca "Revy" Lee (She is A Chinese American woman who Acts as the Muscle of the Black Lagoon delivery company/ She is A Little Crazy, willing to take on any fight with Guns, and Always has her twin Pistols on her/ She comes from Brooklyn with an...

Rebecca "Revy" Lee (She is A Chinese American woman who Acts as the Muscle of the Black Lagoon delivery company/ She is A Little Crazy, willing to take on any fight with Guns, and Always has her twin Pistols on her/ She comes from Brooklyn with an abusive Drunk Father... That's all everyone ever knows/ She is A Total Niellist who will Kill whoever needed to get the job done)

Y/n: Oh, Come Revy, you're going to get yourself Killed one day! You can't ruin that Beautiful Face, You Know~

Revy: Shut the fuck up Dumbass, I Know What You're Implying, and we never need your Help.

???2: Revy You Know that Superhero?

Revy: Hm? Oh Yeah, the Black Lagoon delivery company had worked him with A Couple of times. Y/n, this is Rock, Rock this is Y/n.

Y/n: Yo.

Rock: Hello There, Y/n-San.

Rokuro "Rock" Okajima (He was A Normal Businessman who was sent to send A package across the sea and in One day going up on one huge adventure which ends with him considered Legally dead and he Joined the Black Lagoon delivery company/ He is the c...

Rokuro "Rock" Okajima (He was A Normal Businessman who was sent to send A package across the sea and in One day going up on one huge adventure which ends with him considered Legally dead and he Joined the Black Lagoon delivery company/ He is the company's Negotiator being able to talk down Just about everyone)

Math: Oh Hello I'm Math, Y/n's Best friend.

Revy: Okay Dumbass.

Math: Math.

Revy: Dumbass. Look Are we going to be here all day? We have A Job to do!

Math: What have you brought us to?

Y/n: To be Honest, Things get pretty crazy here.

Math: I can see that.

Y/n: Yep, I know right? 

Revy: Oh My God! Just get Moving You Dumb Fuck!

Y/n: Love you too Revy!

Revy: Jesus Christ!

Rock: Ah Geez, she is Possibly the only person I can't calm down.

You then Patted his Back.

Y/n: I know that feeling My Dude. I really do.