Slapping the Grimm Out of Her!

You had Continued to Battle against Salem as she kept firing Magical Attack after Magical attack at you, as you kept Blocking them off you.

Salem: Why don't you just fight Back?

Y/n: I want to help You Salem! I know that No One is born Like this! I Know deep down Your Human!

Salem then suddenly stopped as she Just became Introspective for A Moment.

Salem: You can never Fix me. I was Cursed to be This Witch because I Messed with Fate. Not even Oz Bothered to Help me. What can you do?

Y/n: I can do things even he can't Just give me A Chance.

Salem: I'm sorry but you can't.

She then shot out A Magical Blast as she summoned two Alpha Ursa to try and Attack you but you had decided that you had enough!

You then Began charging up your Power as suddenly Your Aura Became Golden as your Hair Spiked up but your Hair and eyes Remained the same color.

SSJ Power Form

You then Blasted Holes in the chest of the two Alpha Ursa as they Both Laid down dead.

Salem: W-What is that?

Y/n: This is Only A Sliver of my Power. Now Let me help you.

Salem: T-Tch! Grrr! F-Fine... But you can't help me...

Y/n: I'll see about that.

You then Began Using Spirit Fission as you then Slammed your fist into her chest and you Began separating her from her Grimm Half as A Black Goopy Substance with White Bones and red eyes began ripping out of her screeching and writhing.

Grimm Half: SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Y/n: Shut the Fuck Up, Parasite. Hakai!!

You then erased the Grimm Half from Existence as you then Turned to Salem only to see A Beautiful Woman.

Salem: T-Thank you Y/n... I... My Head had never felt Clearer in years...

Y/n: (Thoughts) Holy Shit she's Beautiful!

She then Hugged you with your Face stuck in her Boobies!

Salem: T-THANK YOU, Y/N!

She then Gave you A Smooch as you Just Blushed.

Y/n: (Blushing/Muffled) T-Thank you, Salem...