Preparing for the Attack!

With the News Getting out that All for One has Returned and was going to make An Invasion of the earth with an Army of Aliens thanks to some Faulty Technology, you quickly got all of the Allies you can who Can Help.

You had Gotten the Pro Heroes, The JLA, The Avengers, All of the Saiyans you currently know of, Digimon, Monsters, Aliens, even lesser-known Heroes Like Ben Tennyson and Allies, The Heroes you had adventured with, Fairy Tail and fellow Guilds, the Straw Hat Alliance And Fellow Pirates, and everyone else you could think of to show up in one Situation as you were giving out the Plan.

Y/n: Alright everyone The Plan is Very simple. We are going to take A Preemptive Strike and attack Apocalypse head-on when they're not expecting it. Take it away Chrome Dome.

Luthor: I wish you would stop calling me that!

Y/n: Won't Happen Pal.

Luthor: (Sigh) What I Plan on saying is that the Army is going to be Massive and Varied so we're having all of our Heavy Hitters in the front and the Support in the very back, Ranged and Mid fighters being in the Center to give relief when needed. We have reversed engineered the Boom tube Technology so we can create Multiple Portals to take us there. We do have A Back up Plan but Someone won't tell anyone what it is.

Y/n: That's Top Secret, Baldy.

Baldy: Tch.

Y/n: Everyone will Have 30 Minutes to Prepare. Spend that time well.

Everyone then Began preparing as you got down and Math walked up to you.

Math: You Have them?

Y/n: Yep.

You then Pulled out some earrings.

Y/n: best chance we have, if everything else Fails.

Math: Good. I Don't usually like to Fuse, but I'll do it with you anytime.

Y/n: Thanks Bro.

You then Gave Math the earrings for Safekeeping as you ran over to Ben.

Y/n: Ben!

Ben: Yeah?

Y/n: You think Graymatter can temporally unlock Master Controls?

Ben: Yeah, I Guess so.

You both then Turned into Graymatter and you both Tinkered with each other's Omnitrix's so Master Controls will be on for 2 Hours Max, and you both then Turned back to Normal.

Y/n: Thanks Ben. Good Luck on your Side.

Ben: You Too.

You then Began searching through everyone for the Next 30 Minutes to make everyone is out there and Prepared before the Portal Began Activating.

Luthor: I'll be Behind to Handle the Portal. Don't come Back Dead Kid. That's my Job.

Y/n: Got it, Scalpy.

Just then the Portal then Began Opening up to Apocalypse as then you Reequipped into Your Gi and on the other side there are A Ton Robots with Red Omnitrix Symbols who all Began Taking the forms of Different Aliens ready to fight.

Y/n: Alright, let's do this. CHARGE!!