You're the best Around!

We Open up at the Star Academy New Dueling Room as soon Tori was now up on the Stage smiling, as you were prepared to duel!

Tori: Alright everyone We finally enter the 16 Rounds as we have our Raining champion Y/n L/n and the person who will be Facing him will be-

Just then A Wall Blew Up as A Girl on A Hoverbike was revealed.

???: That Would be Me!

Tori: Anna Kaboom?

Y/n: Seriously Anna!? We Pay for that Shit!

Anna: Oh, I'm sorry Y/n My Love~ I Just wanted to make my Grand entrance!

Anna Kaboom (She is A Girl you knew from Elementary school who essentially fought the bullies and saved the weak/ She is pretty Much a Brash and Slightly Crazed Dueling who will throw everything out at once/ She has A Major crush on you but never ...

Anna Kaboom (She is A Girl you knew from Elementary school who essentially fought the bullies and saved the weak/ She is pretty Much a Brash and Slightly Crazed Dueling who will throw everything out at once/ She has A Major crush on you but never told you because she changed schools/ After catching A Boccae she became determined to make herself your Love/ She has A Train Deck)

Y/n: Ah Geez... Okay I'll Face her.

Tori: Alright change of Plans! The Duel is between Y/n L/n and Anna Kaboom!

Anna: I Hope you are ready to Lose my Love! My Train deck is stronger than ever!

Y/n: Trains Huh? I better use D/D Burn Deck.

Anna: A Burn Deck? How Pathetic my Love! My Train will run over everything you have!

Later...

Tori: And the winner is Y/n L/n!

You had Beaten Anna by using the Card Mystic Mine to prevent her Trains for doing anything at all as you Just kept on landing all sorts of damage on her as she was soon defeated.

Anna: Ha! Good Job Y/n. I always Knew you were My Kind of Man. A Strong Heroic Man.

Y/n: Thanks Anna. (Thoughts) Geez She's Crazy but in A Good Way.

A Few Rounds Later...

Tori: Next up is Y/n L/n vs Cathy Katherine AKA Cat-Chan!

Cathy: (Blushing) H-H-Hello Y/n-San-Nya...

Cathy Katherine AKA Cat-Chan (She is Pretty Much A Young women who is super shy and is A Loner so she had befriended Cats/ She is obsessed with Cats, so obsessed with Cats in fact that she looked like them, decorated her entire House with them, an...

Cathy Katherine AKA Cat-Chan (She is Pretty Much A Young women who is super shy and is A Loner so she had befriended Cats/ She is obsessed with Cats, so obsessed with Cats in fact that she looked like them, decorated her entire House with them, and can even communicate with them/ She also hates dogs as well and will Scratch the face of anyone who pissed her off/ She has A Cat deck)

Y/n: (Thoughts) Aww so Precious! (Out of thoughts) Let's do this!

Cathy: O-Okay-Nya...

Let's Just say you had easily beaten her... To the Final round...

You were now standing in front of the Final Contestant of this Little Tournament and it was the Twin Sister of A Well Known Jerk.

Y/n: Rio I Hope you know I have no Ill feelings for you. Just Your Brother.

Rio: No, It's Okay! You Neither!

Rio Kastle (The Younger Twin sister to one of the school Bullies Shark/ She is A Girl who had spent A Large time of her Life in the Hospital but yet still has A Cheerful and Kind Personality/ She also had A Deck with Ice Winged Beast Monsters)

Y/n: Good. Rio, I want to make sure this is A Good Duel.

Rio: Right.

Soon...

You had quickly won the final Duel using the Card Gren da Maju which is pretty Much A Card that gains 400X The Number of Cards Banished in your Graveyard and you had 40 Cards Banished making it 16000 Attack Points and you wiped her out in one strike!

Tori: Alright everyone the Winner of this Tournament is Y/n L/n!

Y/n: Thank you Thank you I appreciate it.

Tori then Gave you the Prize which was A Certificate of Achievement and A Whole set of Coupons for the school store.

Y/n: Thank you everyone and Also Um, Free Tibet! There I said it! Now do it!

Just then Tori Hugged you and kissed you on the cheek when suddenly Anna Pushed her out of the way.

Anna: Hey He was my First Love!

Just then Cathy Pounced on her and scratched her face.

Cathy: (Blushing) H-He's Mine-Nya...

Just then Rio walked over and wacked her over the head with A Book.

Rio: Sorry about that, but he's going out with me first.

Y/n: Ladies, Ladies, please there is more than enough of me to go around.

Girls: Great!

They then Began Hugging you with Cathy purring like A Cat and you sighed.

Y/n: (Sigh) The Things I do for love... Eh I love them so much anyway.