Mammot's Casino! (Part 1)

We Open up with you walking through The Streets of New Tokyo as you Began contemplating what happened before with Anastasia thanks to that Interaction you had with her.

Y/n: Man, Maybe I was too Hard on Anastasia. I mean she seems Nice Just seriously misunderstanding of others. I- Huh!?

You then spotted Anastia in front of A Casino Just Holding A Sign.

Y/n: Anastasia!?

Anastasia: Oh, hey Y/n!

Y/n: Why the hell are you here encouraging people to gamble their savings away? That is so Wrong!

Anastasia: Since A Certain somebody doesn't want to give me His soul, I have to do this Job Just to stay in the Human world.

Y/n: Why is A Casino Hiring Succubi!?

Anastasia: Oh, you see this is actually A Demon Casino!

Y/n: Huh!?

Anastasia: Yep! The Place is opened up by Demon Lord Mammot who has A Bunch of Casino's all over the Greed ring in Hell and so he started opening them on earth.

Y/n: Are you Kidding me!? I need to see this Myself.

You then walked inside with Anastasia following you and inside there was A Bunch of stupid, Horny men, being seduced by Succubi to make them all spend their life saving away.

Y/n: What else did I expect?

???: Antastasia!!

Anatasia: Eep! It's the Pit Boss!

Just then the demon Pit Boss walked over smiling.

Demon Pit Boss: Anatasia?

Anatasia: Yes sir?

Demon Pit Boss: WHY CAN'T YOU SEDUCE HIM!?

Y/n: Question why everyone can't see you as Demons?

Demon Pit Boss: It's because we put A Magical barrier over the area that disguises us. How you can see past it is beyond me. Anastasia Seduce him now!

Anastasia: I-I can't! It's Impossible!

Demon pit Boss: Bullshit! You! Seduce him!

Succubus: Yes Sir~

Anatasia: NO! HE'S MINE!

Demon Pit boss: SHUT UP!

Y/n: Yell at her one more time and I will Kick your ass.

The Succubus then Began trying to Seduce you Much to Anastasia's Horror!

Succubus: You Know Honey we could have some Fun but only if you spend your money here~

Y/n: ...

Succubus: Hm~?

You then Broke Free as you Just called someone.

Y/n: Yes? Police? Yeah It's an Illegal Casino. Yes Please shut it down.

Demon Pit Boss: H-HOW!? HOW DID HE RESIST THAT COMPLETELY!?

Anastasia: I TOLD YOU! HE'S IMPOSSIBLE!

Succubus: I can't believe that didn't work... How did that not work...?