And One Queen to Rule them All!

We Open up in the Kingdom of Nohr where you were walking through the Streets along with Math Because something big is Happening.

Math: So wait you know the Future Queen?

Y/n: Yep.

Math: You Know Princess Corrin?

Y/n: Yep.

Math: How?

Y/n: Saved her from her Abusive Adoptive Father. I dropped A Boulder on Him.

Math: Dude. Nice.

Y/n: Look I Knew she was somehow going to Unite the Nohrian's and the Hoshidan's together. To be honest she's A Princess to both Kingdoms so it makes since when she becomes Queen, she would Unite them, though she will have to Pick out her King.

???: Y/n! Help me!

Y/n: Huh? That's Corrin!

You then quickly ran through the Crowd along with Math to see the Princess soon turning Queen running through the Crowd!

Y/n: Corrin?

Corrin: Y/n! Help me, Please!

Corrin (She was Just A normal Girl being raised by an Abusive Father until she had Learned that she is the Royal child of both of the Nohrian and Hoshidian Kingdoms and had to choose A Faction/ She thankfully was able to bring them to peace with y...

Corrin (She was Just A normal Girl being raised by an Abusive Father until she had Learned that she is the Royal child of both of the Nohrian and Hoshidian Kingdoms and had to choose A Faction/ She thankfully was able to bring them to peace with your Help/ She is A Hero who is Kind, Gentle, but can also be ruthless in Battle/ She is going to be Crowned the New Queen of both Kingdoms soon uniting them together once and for all)

Y/n: Corrin! What's wrong?

Corrin: I-It's-

Just then A Loud Screech boomed from the sky as soon A Wyvern landed behind her, and A Woman was riding it as well.

Corrin: That... She won't leave me alone... Ugh...

Just then the Woman spoke up as she smiled but it was Obvious, she had murderous Intention.

Camilla: Ara ara, It Looks like someone had Stolen my Baby Sister. I Guess I have to Punish the both of you then~

Camilla (She is the Oldest Daughter of the Nohr Royal Family/ She is A Beautiful and Sexy Baddie who Is super doting on her little Siblings/ She is also A Super Powerful Knight being the leader of the Nohrian Wyvern riders, and she would Kill anyo...

Camilla (She is the Oldest Daughter of the Nohr Royal Family/ She is A Beautiful and Sexy Baddie who Is super doting on her little Siblings/ She is also A Super Powerful Knight being the leader of the Nohrian Wyvern riders, and she would Kill anyone who would hurt Her Little siblings)

Y/n: (Blushing) Yes, Mommy... (Snaps out of it) I-I mean! Camilla it's me! Y/n! Remember!

Camilla then got off of her Wyvern as she then walked over to You and Corrin and without warning she shoved both of you into her Very Ample Bosom!

Camilla: Oh I Love you two So Much~! Never worry me like that ever Again~!

Y/n/Corrin: Ugh, Camilla! Please!

Math was Just chuckling as you turned to him angrily.

Y/n: Oh, A Comedian Huh?

You then Tried to rush at him, but Camilla's Hold was really strong and really Loving!

Camilla: Oh, I can't Believe my Favorite Man is here to see my favorite little sister, Become Queen! Oh, Lets have A Feast to Celebrate!

You and Corrin Just Sweat dropped knowing that Camilla is not going to let this go, because she is Probably the Ultimate Big Sister. Little did you know is that this Coronation of the Queen would lead to A lot more trouble than you Believe.