What Happened to Zelda!

After clearing the Sky Temple and getting the first of your Allies you had now decided that you Must know what had happened to Zelda, so you quickly decided to Visit the Geoglyphs and look into the Dragon's tears on Impa's Request.

You had Discovered A Map in an ancient Temple which noted the whereabouts of every Geoglyph in Hyrule and so you went off to find them all. The 1st one was easy enough to find as it was the closest and was in the same Area.

Y/n: Alright now I need to find that Dragon Tears.

You then looked over for A Little bit before you Finally found it.

Y/n: Oh, there it is. That was A Lot Simpler than I originally thought.

You then walked up to the Puddle of Dragon Tears and it then began to ripple and then turn into A Ball of water in the Air as it then began to show you another memory of the past and what Happened to Zelda.

Flashback...

Zelda: I-I Traveled back to the Past... So long ago that it has become Legends...

Rauru: This is very Strange Indeed. You may have Traveled her due to your Stone.

Zelda: Huh?

She then Looked at the stone she collected in the demon King Ganon's tomb and it Glowed Golden, and Sonia's Did as well.

Sonia: It seems as we share the same powers and you even Have Some of Rauru's Light Powers. I can also sense we have the same Blood as well.

Zelda: I Have to get Back. In My Time A Great evil had been Unleashed upon the world and... I don't know if Y/n will ever be Okay. All of Hyrule might be in Grave danger.

Rauru and Sonia watched as Sonia then Lightly elbowed Rauru in the chest to get him to get him to help and she walked over holding. Zelda's hands.

Sonia: Don't worry Zelda dear we will help you get back to your Time.

Rauru: Yes. Mineru... She might have some Idea of how to get you back to your Era.

Sonia: For Now, we'll Just say your A Distant relative. It is Very Much True.

Sonia Just smiled sweetly as Zelda smiled as well.

Flashback End...

Y/n: So, Zelda is related to Rarau, and she has time Powers. That could also explain why she didn't beat calamity Ganon with Light powers when he showed up. She doesn't have A Full Grasp on her Light powers. She also Must be teleporting in and out of time whenever we see her trying to get back. I need to get to the next Set of Dragons Tears.

You then Traveled to the Next Geoglyph after fixing the local Tower and surveying the Map Locating the Geoglyph, and you had quickly discovered the next puddle of Dragon tears after A While of searching because this Particular Geoglyph was Far Larger.

Y/n: Alright Memories here we come.

You then unlocked another Memory of Zelda.

Another Flashback...

Zelda was now in A Zoanian Dress with Zoanite beads as Rarau had Taken her to his sister Mineru who Might have some Answers, and of course she had A Few. She was Looking at the Purah Pad before she handed it to A Stewart construct.

Mineru: Please study this for me.

Stewart Construct: Yes Ma'am.

It then Placed it in A Compartment, and it then rolled off.

Mineru: Hm, judging by your Stone, yes you clearly have the Time abilities of Sonia. This explains how you have gotten to our time.

Zelda: I wish to get back to my Time. The world is in Danger and Y/n Needs my Help.

Rauru: Mineru do you know any way that Zelda could quickly Master her abilities.

Mineru: Hm, she could do so with years of Training but if you want A Fast solution then I would suggest eating your stone.

Zelda: Eating my Stone?

Mineru: Yes, but I shall never recommend doing so. Eating one's stone may grant one limitless control of their abilities, but it shall turn one into A Dragon. When they turn into A Dragon they shall all of their Humanity in the Process becoming Husks of what they once were.

Rauru: So, we can never do that. We cannot risk that. So, I suppose it's Training then. If You learn to hone your abilities, then you would have the ability to Travel to the Point right after that demon was Unleashed.

Zelda: Oh, Thank you King Rauru. I Must get back to my time Immediately. I can only Imagine what is Happening.

Flashback Ending...

Y/n: Huh, that explains the Dragons I have been seeing. They are trapped souls in Dragon Husks. Could that mean What Happened to-? No. But Maybe. I need to find out what Happened next.

You then continued to Travel North to Goron Territory when you soon encountered A Giant Plant that wouldn't Open up.

Y/n: Hello?

???: Please I will not Open up until I hear the sound of A Violin.

Y/n: A Violin Huh? Well here goes some wasted time finally being Useful.

You then pulled out A Violin and then began to Play it beautifully when suddenly the Flower Opened up and A Giant Woman came out!

Tera: TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The Great Fairy Tera (She is A Giant Fairy known for Enhancing Armor/ She is one of A Few Great Fairy's that inhabit Hyrule)

Y/n: (Thoughts) Wow, she's beautiful.

Tera: Thank you for helping me out of there, but this Place Looks nothing like I thought it would.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Tera: Princess Zelda told me that this whole Land would be filled with Gloom and Monsters everywhere.

Y/n: Wait, Zelda was here!?

Tera: Yes!... No... I don't know. Look Sweetie, It Looked like Zelda, but she seemed... Off.

Y/n: Off?

Tera: Yes, very Much Off. She Looked Kind of Dark and she kept on speaking about the Blood Moon and how the world will soon end.

Y/n: So, Wait... It's A Zelda Doppelgänger.

Tera: Yes, A Doppelgänger. I know right? Very Strange. At least I can enhance your entire armor capabilities.

Y/n: Really? Thanks!

You then smiled as she enhanced your entire armor wardrobe.

Y/n: Thanks.

Tera: You should Visit all of the other Great Fairies. I'll mark it on your Map.

Y/n: Thanks Tera. (Thoughts) The Problem is... Who is that other Zelda and what is she doing?