My Friend the Dhampir!

We Open up as school had ended and as everyone was being Let out of school for the day you were walking out with Math when you stopped and checked your Bag.

Y/n: Oh No.

Math: Something wrong?

Y/n: Ah Geez I Forgot my Math Book. I got to go back to Class. See you tomorrow.

Math: You to Bro.

You then ran back inside of the school as Math continued on Back to his House. You continued to run across school Back to the Math Classroom where you began to Open the door and walk in to get your Math Book.

Y/n: Okay It should be in-

You then spotted A Girl who has Fangs and Giant Batwings come out of her Back as she stretched her arms, Oblivious to you just standing there seeing her.

Y/n: Y-Youko!?

Youko: Y-Y/n-Kun!? Kyyyyah!

Youko Shiragami (She is A Dhampir AKA a Half Human Half Vampire Halfbreed/ She is Not the brightest Bulb in the Factory and is pretty Clumsy/ The fact she kept her secret this long is actually amazing/ She is allergic to Garlic Bread and easily ge...

Youko Shiragami (She is A Dhampir AKA a Half Human Half Vampire Halfbreed/ She is Not the brightest Bulb in the Factory and is pretty Clumsy/ The fact she kept her secret this long is actually amazing/ She is allergic to Garlic Bread and easily gets sunburned)

Y/n: You have Wings?

She then Retracted her wings back in.

Youko: No I don't!

Y/n: You also have Fangs?

She then Put her Hands to her Mouth hiding her Fangs.

Youko: No I don't!

Y/n: Youko are you A Vampire?

Youko: No! No I swear I'm not! I'm A Dhampir!

Y/n: So Half Vampire?

Youko: Huh? Oh Crap!

Y/n: Look Youko I don't Mind. I Love Vampires, Vampires are Great! I even Like this one guy who was Just a Complete Dick, but He's so fucking memorable even when sounding Just like A Cicada Android thing. Maybe that's why he's so Memorable? Never mind that I will protect your secret.

Youko: Really?

Y/n: Yep! I Just want to know more about you so Lets go to my House so we can find ways to help you.

Youko: YAY! Thank you, Y/n!!

She then Tried to Jump up to Hug you but her Foot got caught on the desk she was sitting on top of and she fell flat on her face.

Y/n: (Sweat drop) Uh... I feel like we're going to need A Bit of Help...

Youka: Ow...