Date

Thank you all my readers... I am overwhelmed with your love, support and appreciation. I'll definitely continue with the same pattern... two updates a day. I, myself, cannot stop taking this story forward... Thank you again. Love you all.

The room looked like it was a war zone... every surface was covered with clothes. Naina sat frustrated in one corner. She had held almost all dresses against herself and checked in the mirror. They were okay... but she didn't want okay... she wanted a great dress. Sameer was so handsome... and he dressed so well, making him look stylish... and she was neither beautiful nor stylish. How would Sameer feel when people laughed at him that he was with such a behenji... no, for his sake, she had to dress well. She badly needed Preeti today... to help her decide what to wear tomorrow morning... she was going with Sameer... on his bike. Naina was lost in dreams again... amidst the chaos she had created.

Forcing herself to come back... she picked up a blue suit lying near her... no, it won't do... she had to wear something special... something different.

And her eyes fell on the new dresses that Swati got for her. The blue one was short... sitting on a bike in that could be uncomfortable... the red one looked perfect. Naina decided upon the red dress. Her mind made up, she relaxed and got up to put back the clothes in her wooden cupboard. She slept peacefully... catching on the sleep of previous night and drifting into the dreams of next day.

Sameer's room had witnessed the hurricane too. Shirts and t-shirts lay strewn over the bed and chair... he was was not sure which colour would Naina like...

"Itne din se saath hain aur mujhe uska favourite colour tak nahi pata... na hi uska favourite khana pata hai jaise use mera alu parantha maloom hai... kuch bhi to nahi pata mujhe uske baare mein, " He sat down heavily on the bed at this realisation,  promising himself that now he'll try to ask more about her when they talk and find out everything... soon.

After several tries, he decided upon a sky blue shirt, with a star pattern on the front. Satisfied, Sameer also drifted off to sleep, dreaming about Naina sitting behind him on the bike.

He was out early next morning, cleaning the bike and checking if everything was perfect... he didn't want any hindrance in their date... he blushed thinking whether it could be called a date... not really, but it was no less for him. He was accompanying Naina for some work... for a date, he had to ask her out.  And a thought struck him...

So what if Naina had some work and he was just taking her there... after she finishes, he could convert it into a date... and he started planning... super excited at the idea.

Naina walked out a few minutes past nine. Sameer forgot to breathe at the sight...  the dress fitted her beautifully, the wide belt making her waist look tiny, the fall ending few inches above her ankles, boat neck and full sleeves highlighted her curves and the red colour gave a permanent blush to her face. Her hair were tied up in a pony, as always. She walked daintily up to him and said with a tilt of her head, "Chalein?"

Sameer gulped... and nodded. She handed him the address written on a chit. A red wave passed through his eyes, recognising the location but he controlled himself and placed the chit in his pocket... ready to start the day.

He sat on the bike and removed it from the stand. Looking back at Naina, he indicated her to sit, with a slight tilt of his head.

Till now, Naina was too excited to go with him on the bike... when the moment was here, she panicked. It had not occurred to her how close she would be to him, on the narrow seat of the bike. She glanced at him, and gave a nervous smile. Stepping ahead, she placed one foot on the footrest and her hand automatically flew towards his shoulder for support... but she stopped herself in the nick of time. Holding the metal rail at the back of the seat, she somehow perched on the seat and held onto the metal bar to support her, painfully aware of it digging into her back, as she sat at a considerable distance from him... as much as she could manage. Sameer frowned at the distance... not being able to feel any touch on his back... but decided to remain quiet, so as not to make her uncomfortable. He started the bike and drove slow, avoiding any potholes or stones, going extremely slow on the speedbreakers, trying not to give any jerk to his girl. They reached the place in about twenty minutes. Sameer parked the bike under the office building.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें