Biwi

Sameer turned before she reached him, walking away to the table where the soft drinks were kept.

Naina stopped, surprised at him moving away.

He picked up a cola, flicked off the lid, and gulped down half the bottle in one go.

"Sameer beta, ek minute suno," Rahul's father called him.

He kept the bottle on the table and immediately walked to him, "Jee uncle, kahiye."

Rahul's father spoke to him for a while and went away.

Sameer turned to see Naina standing near the same table where he was earlier. She picked up the bottle he had left and put it to her mouth...

He watched in fascination as the column of her throat moved with every gulp... her head falling back slightly and eyes on him. She stopped after a few sips, walking slowly to him.

"Jhoote se pyaar badhta hai na," her voice was soft, making him go crazy.

She lifted the bottle back to her mouth and finished the rest of the soft drink.

"Ab itna pyar badha diya hai toh thoda jata bhi do." His eyes were already glazed.

"Yahan... sabke samne?" She widened hers innocently.

Sameer groaned, "Kyon sata rahi ho jab tumhe pata hai hum yahan sabke beech mein hain?"

"Oh toh ab meri baatein tumhe satati hain?" Naina frowned, "Shaadi ke baad sab ek jaise ho jaate hain... pehle jo baatein pyar wali lagti thi ab buri lagne lagi hain... dekh liya tumhara pyar Sameer Maheshwari... kuch hi ghanton mein yeh haal hai toh aage jaake kya karoge."

He slid a hand around her waist, resting it on the curve above her lehenga, "Abhi kahan dekha hai mera pyar, Naina Maheshwari... abhi toh tumhe bataya bhi nahi ki tumhare bina mera kya haal hai... tum ya tumhari baatein kaisi lagti hain mujhe yeh zara akele mein milo fir batata hun."

Naina discovered with a gasp that her teasing had gone too far. She twisted to come out of his hold. But Sameer was in no mood to let her go.

"Sameer chodo na, main toh bas chida rahi thi aise hi... koi dekh lega." She looked around.

Sameer ran his other hand through his hair, "Ab tang kiya hai toh sazaa toh milegi."

"Achha baba, de dena par abhi jaane do... itne dino se kuch nahi hua main nahi chahti aaj aakhiri din koi humein aise dekh ke Sonali ya Rahul ke ghar walon se kuch kahe." Naina tried to explain the need to be careful.

He sighed, removing his hand from her waist.

"Main Sonali ke paas jaa rahi hun," she moved away the moment she got the chance.

Naina went to the stage... Sonali was talking to someone. She waited till the guests left and Sonali was seated again. She went and sat on the arm of her chair.

"Sonali, tujhe kuch chahiye kya? Paani ya coffee?" She asked her friend.

"Thanks Naina abhi kuch nahi... par tu thodi der yahin baith jaa... main nervous ho rahi hun," Sonali whispered.

"Tumhari dost ne toh puch liya lekin mera woh nikamma yaar kahan hai? Waise toh hamesha Naina, Naina karta rehta hai aur jab yahan mauka hai toh khud gayab hai." Rahul turned to Sonali.

He looked at Naina, " Tumhe pata hai Sameer kahan hai?"

"Yahin tha abhi... aata hi hoga." Naina said casually, trying to hide the blush his statement had brought on her cheeks.

"Tum kuch loge, Rahul?" Naina asked him.

Rahul looked at Sonali and smiled, "Ab kuch nahi chahiye... sab kuch toh mil gaya.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें