Swagat

Sameer had a tough time restraining himself from holding Naina... she was right in front of him... but so were many other people. He did not let his eyes leave her though, even for a single moment.

Her movements, her smile, her proximity, everything was mesmerizing him.

"Sameer, Naina ke alawa aur log bhi hain yahan," Rishi nudged, bringing him out of the world he was lost in.

Naina blushed, immediately moving away.

"Woh mujhe Rahul ko kuch kehna tha." She looked at Rishi.

"Kya? Main bol deta hun." Sameer offered.

"Usko batana tha ki Sonali neeche wale kamre ki khidki mein hai... woh aaj ke liye hum dono neeche shift ho gaye the." She conveyed.

Sameer nodded and walked up to Rahul who was still glancing at the balcony repeatedly.

Sameer waved at him to bend down and whispered Sonali's message. Rahul straightened, immediately directing his gaze at the window of ground floor house and a bright smile appeared on his face.

As Rahul's father asked the band to stop, Amit came forward to help the groom step down the horse.

Naina stepped behind bhabhi who was standing with Sonali's mother and other ladies at the main entrance to perform the aarti. Rahul bent his head as his mother in law applied red tilak and welcomed him inside, along with his family. When everyone moved in, bhabhi turned to go and keep the aarti thali back.

"Bhabhi, yeh tilak kya sirf dulhe ko hi lagta hai?" Sameer's voice stopped her.

She turned and smiled at him, "Waise toh dulhe ko lagate hai par koi aur chahe toh laga sakte hain."

She raised her eyebrows at him in question as he pointed towards his forehead.

Naina, who had stopped and turned too, looked in amazement as Sameer got a tilak put again.

"Ab yeh bhi bata do yeh tilak ka shauk kaise ho gaya tumhe?" Bhabhi teased after she was done.

Sameer gave a smirk, "Bas aise hi, samajh lo ek aur dulha aaya hai."

Naina wanted to put her hand over his mouth... petrified that he would blurt out something.

"Toh ghodi chad ke aate na... hum toh khushi se swaagat karte." Bhabhi's smile widened.

"Dulha toh dulha hota hai na... ghodi pe aaye ya aise hi... dulhan ko toh lekar hi jayega." Sameer glanced at Naina, grinning as bhabhi gave a playful smack on his arm and left.

Naina moved towards him to give a piece of her mind when bhabhi called over her shoulder, "Aaja Naina, Sonali ko leke aana hai."

He stepped in front of her as she came ahead.

"Sameer, yahan itne log hain... tum kya kar rahe ho? Aur kya bol rahe the bhabhi ko? Please kisiko batana mat." She pleaded.

"Nahi bataunga... par tumhe kuch batana hai." He raised his hand to touch her face.

"Abhi nahi," she ducked, running away to follow bhabhi.

"Naina," he called out after her, pouting.

Holding her lehenga with both hands, she hurried towards the house, looking back to give a cheeky smile... and Sameer felt his heart jump to his mouth.

The bride arrived shortly, moving slowly towards the raised platform created specially for the bride and groom.

Naina had stayed back, calling Sonali's cousins to walk along with her.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें