Readymade

Thank you friends, for your concern and warm wishes. It really made me feel much better that so many people worry about me. Love you all.

Sunday morning was a pleasant one, the weather still a bit cool... a soft breeze made the sunlight seem less sharp. Sameer was excited to go out with Naina after a long gap. Owing to the study schedule, they had been confined to college and hostel premises. The time together was plenty but very little was left for some moments of his choice. Naina's dedication to studies and readiness to help others kept her busy the whole day. The evening meetings were different though.

He smiled, recalling how he had convinced Naina that they should meet a little later... planning in such a way that it was already dark when they met and under no circumstances Naina could get anything to revise or explain. But they did discuss about the subjects, much to his chagrin. Still, whenever he pulled her close, she gave in without resistance...

But today would be the whole day for them... alone.

And he planned to make the most of it.

Naina gave him the first positive signal by appearing in jeans.

His heart jumped up to his mouth at her sight... she looked stunning in a black top and black jeans.

When she settled behind him, just the way he wanted... the day felt even more beautiful.

"Sameer, kaunsi market chalenge?" She moved closer to his ear.

"Tum batao... iss baar Sonali ne kuch nayi jagah nahi batayi?" He turned towards her.

"Waise batayi toh hai par woh yahan se thodi door hai." Naina did not want him to go that far.

"Agar tum aise hi baithi raho toh main Ahmedabad tak bhi jaa sakta hun... yahan Mumbai ki kya baat hai." He held her hand that was placed on his heart.

"Main toh aise hi baithungi." Naina tightened her other arm around his waist, resting her palm on his abdomen.

She could feel his hard muscles clench at her touch. Looking at his face in the mirror, she saw the lower lip pressed under his teeth.

"Ahmedabad nahi, tum bas market tak hi le chalo toh kaafi hoga." She said with a mischievous smile.

Sameer glanced at her reflection... she was purposely doing it... knowing her effect on him fully well... and enjoying it too...

He let out a long breath, promising himself to get even.

It took them almost an hour to reach the address Sonali mentioned. The showroom was massive. Several mannequins placed in the glass front were draped in different types of sarees, from the simple ones to heavily designed ones for functions and weddings.

"Umm... Sameer, yeh toh bohot badi shop hai... mujhe bas ek simple si saree leni hai... yahan jaana sahi rahega kya? Kahin aur chalein?" She hesitantly stood next to the bike even as Sameer took a few steps towards the shop.

He halted and looked back hearing her voice.

"Naina, tum chaho toh saree lene ki zaroorat hi nahi hai." He stepped back, closer to her.

She raised her brows in question for a moment till she saw the hint in his eyes.

"Tumhe yaad nahi tumne kya waada kiya tha?" She reminded him.

"Maine kab waada toda? Main toh keh raha hun woh nani wali saree pehen sakti ho." He said innocently.

Her eyes softened instantly, "Naniji ki woh saree mere liye bohot khaas hai, Sameer... usse maine kisi khaas mauke ke liye rakha hai."

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें