Hawa ka jhonka

He held her wrist as her hand moved to the button on his abdomen. The glass bangles under his fingers pressed into her skin. He brought up the wrist to his eye level. Holding her fingers, he left the bangles fall lower on her hand, then brought them up again with his finger, letting them fall back. He loved the sound.

"Yeh toh wohi chudiyaan hain jo maine pichhli Diwali pe di thi." His voice was dangerously low.

Naina felt a thousand butterflies awakened in her stomach as he traced her inner wrist with his lips, moving down to the bangles. He watched her expression change... moving his focus on the other hand now. Her eyes closed, fingers curling into the palms again. Sameer moved his thumb to loosen her fingers, opening up the fist.

"Tumhari mehendi mein mera naam nahi dikhaogi?" He whispered.

Naina opened her eyes, regretting instantly... her direct view was his shirt with top three buttons open. She lowered them, opening her palms in front of him.

He looked at the intricate pattern covering the entire hand, "Isme kahan hai?"

"Khud dhund lo," she managed to answer.

Sameer held her hands, moving his finger on the design.

"Mil gaya," he exclaimed within a few seconds.

Naina glanced at his finger resting on the alphabets.

"Itni jaldi dhund liya tumne," her eyes shot up to his face in excitement but slipped again, forcing her to lower them.

Sameer put a finger under her chin, lifting it up, "Dekho yahan."

The heavy lashes took some time to lift up.

As her eyes locked with his, he placed her palms on his chest.

Her breath was caught in the throat... she tried to move her hands... his grip was firm... she tried to curl the fingers again... he covered her hands with his palms. She could feel his heart pounding at the same speed as hers.

Naina swallowed, eyes looking into his... pleading.

"Tumne kya kaha tha?" His voice was a low whisper.

She tried to speak... to ask... but no words came out.

"Mujhe bandar kaha tha," his eyes got darker.

She pressed the corner of her lower lip with the teeth.

"Main bandar lagta hun tumhe?" Her action made his gaze stay on her lips.

She shook her head slightly.

"Toh kya lagta hun?" He looked back into her eyes.

She was still at loss of words.

"Tumhara hero lagta hun?" He pressed her hands more.

She nodded.

"Sabse handsome lagta hun?" He leaned.

She nodded.

"Aage se bandar kaha toh... " He left the threat open.

She gulped again, feeling the heat under her palms.

"Pata hai kya karunga?" His voice dropped further.

Her lip quivered.

He leaned towards them.

A sound from outside made them jump... the focus on surroundings made them discern the reason of their presence here.

"Neeche chalte hain... isse pehle ki bhabhi humein dhoondne aa jayein," Naina  found her voice.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें