Trailer

Dinner comprised of Sameer's favourite dishes... all of them... jeera alu, masala gobhi, boondi raita and poori... followed by kheer. Seeing the dishes laid on table he got so lost that the thought of similarity with something of past took a backseat and he attacked the food.

His large appetite had become even bigger tonight... he lost the count of pooris he had eaten... and topped it with two bowls of kheer.

"Khaana kaisa laga, beta?" Bua dadi asked when they were done and Naina had taken the almost empty dishes back to kitchen.

"Yeh saari cheezein meri pasand ki hain... nanu ke saath jab do saal tha diwali pe toh woh yehi banate the mere liye... lekin aapko kaise pata chala?" He was surprised to see the same menu... even Naina was not aware of this... he had never mentioned.

"Mujhe Naina ne bataya... ussi ne kaha aaj yeh sab banane ko... tujhe pasand hai isliye." Phulla bua lovingly placed a hand on his head, feeling sad for his life spent without any family... she silently prayed he never has to spend any festival alone anymore... he deserved all the love.

"Naina ko kaise pata?" He wondered aloud.

"Ab yeh toh tu khud hi pooch lena." She shrugged, a mischievous smile on her face.

Naina had been busy sorting the kitchen. Most of the dinner had already been prepared by Phulla bua... she had just helped with the pooris. Now, after dinner, she had insisted that her grandmother takes rest... herself taking up the responsibility of cleaning up the kitchen.

"Jaa, ab Naina ki madad kar sab kuch sametne mein... main apne kamre mein jaa rahi hun... usse kehna kaam khatam karke aa jayegi, " Phulla bua got up to go for her much needed rest.

Sameer did not need to be told twice to be with Naina... the moment bua dadi said so, he was in the kitchen.

"Bataiye madam, aapki kya madad kar sakta hun?" He leaned against the marble platform crossing his arms.

Naina looked back at him, "Bas ho gaya, Sameer. Tum jao aur kapde badal lo... kahin iss kurte pe koi daag na lag jaye."

He looked so delectable in the blue kurta, standing in the kitchen while she worked... Naina could feel the tightening in her stomach. It was not right for her system to be close to him in this house with the afternoon experience still making her go red every time she saw the two open buttons of kurta. The thought of her cheek pressed on his chest while his shirt lay open made her break into a sweat again.

He walked up to stand behind her... she was wiping the platform with a damp cloth, rubbing at the same place while the images from this afternoon came alive in her mind.

He put a hand on hers, making the movement stop, 'Yeh main kar deta hun."

She shook her head, trying to keep her jumping heart in place as the silk of his kurta rustled against her arm, "Yeh bas ho gaya... bartan sink mein rakhke yahan ka kaam khatam hai... main kar lungi... tum jao na."

He lowered his face to place his chin on her shoulder, "Jabse shaam ko iss  suit me taiyar hoke aayi ho mauke ka intezar kar raha hun... aur ab mauka mila hai toh jaane dun... itna bewakoof toh nahi hun."

"Sameer, bua dadi aa jayengi... kya kar rahe ho?" She tried to move away, not wanting to show her vulnerability when her grandmother was present just outside the kitchen.

His hand slid around her waist as he straightened, touching his chest to her back, "Woh sone gayi... aur mujhe kaha hai tumhari madad karne ko," he brought his lips near her face, "Ab unhone kaha hai toh karni padegi na... unki baat kaise taal sakte hain."

She gave in, leaning back on him, "Subah bataungi unko ki tumne kya madad ki."

He kissed her head, before bringing his face down to place his cheek against hers, "Bata dena... woh kuch nahi kahengi... unhe pata hai kitna pyaar karta hun tumhe... shayad humein thoda time dene ke liye hi unhone mujhe yahan bheja hai."

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें