Sawal

After a long and tiring session of dance and music, everyone sat down to have dinner.

"Naina, tune change nahi kiya?" Sonali was surprised to see her still wearing the saree.

"Bas aise hi... maine socha aaj toh jaldi khatam ho jayega function toh ghar jaake hi change kar lungi."  Naina did not look at Sameer.

"Par tujhe mushkil nahi ho rahi?" Sonali leaned towards her, speaking in a low voice to ask about the tight blouse.

"Koi baat nahi... bas ab toh jaane wale hi hain." She whispered back.

Sameer, sitting right next to Naina, could hear what was being said. He wondered why it was difficult to wear saree for long... ladies seemed to be wearing it with ease the whole day.

After dinner, Sonali's family left for their house. Sameer touched his ear with a fist to convey to Naina that he would call in the night. She smiled.

At home, Sonali insisted that Naina changed first as she must be extremely uncomfortable by now. In the washroom, Naina rubbed the red rashes on her waist. The tight blouse had made her skin itch.

Sonali helped her to apply ointment to soothe the itching.

"Sorry Naina, yeh saree bhai ki shaadi mein li thi... blouse bhi tabhi ka hai... kabhi dobara pehni nahi isliye pata nahi chala ki itna tight hoga... tere toh kitne nishaan pad gaye hain." Sonali was feeling very bad.

"Koi nahi... subah tak theek ho jayenge, " Naina smiled at her.

"Par tujhe change kar lena chahiye tha na... lekar bhi gayi thi doosra dress... fir kyon nahi kiya?" She paused, "Sameer ne kaha kya?"

Naina nodded hesitantly.

Sonali smirked knowingly, "Pehle hi kaha tha hosh udd jayenge uske... dekha wohi hua na... kaise bechare ka muh khula reh gaya tha tujhe dekhke."

Naina could feel the colour creeping up on her face.

Sonali brought her attention back to Naina's marks, "Kaise theek honge? Ruk main na bhabhi se koi achi wali dawa lekar aati hun."

She quickly ran to her bhabhi's room.

The phone started ringing the moment Sonali stepped out.

Naina rushed to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Naina?" Sameer's voice rang in her ears.

"Hmm," her hand instinctively touched her belly... remembering his face on her skin.

"Miss kar raha hun tumhe," his voice was sad.

She chuckled, "Sameer, abhi toh aayein hain hum log wahan se... abhi se miss karne lage?"

"Haan toh tumhari tarah thodi hun jisse koi parwah hi nahi ki bechare samne wale ka kya haal ho raha hai... aapka yeh majnu toh bas har ghadi aapki hi yaad mein dooba rehta hai madam... aur ek aap hain... mujhpe dhyan hi nahi deti." He complained.

"Naina, yeh le dawa... bhabhi ne kaha hai kal tak bilkul theek ho jayega... aur batana uss Sameer ke bachche ko ki uski wajah se tere kitne nishan pad gaye." Sonali entered the room speaking loudly, checking the instructions on the tube in hand, not looking at Naina who frantically waved her hands for her to be quiet.

Sameer caught every word of Sonali.

"Naina, kya hua? Dawa kis cheez ki le rahi ho? Kya theek hoga kal tak? Tumhari tabiyat kharab hai kya? Aur maine kya kiya? Mujhe kya batana hai? Konse nishaan? Kaise pad gaye?" He barraged her with questions.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें