Morning

The sound of birds from outside made Naina open her eyes. Bright light inside the room indicated that it was definitely not too early. The weight on her belly made her heart lurch first thing in the morning.

Sameer was sleeping with his arm thrown across her stomach. His face nuzzled in the crook of her neck... she could feel his breath on her skin.

Naina shifted a bit, trying to get up without disturbing him. Her movement made him stir.

He looked up at her.

And Naina's wish got fulfilled.

The first face she saw on the first morning of the year was him.

His ruffled hair, sleepy eyes, the dark shadow on his jaw that she itched to touch, the collarbone and chest bared by the shifting of his shirt which now had two open buttons... and then, the love that reflected in those half open eyes, the softness of his features that relaxed at her sight, the promise that he kept by not trying to go beyond his limit in spite of the chance that he had, his attempts to make her feel comfortable...

Her smile had everything... respect, appreciation, adulation, gratitude... and immense love.

He smiled back fondly, "Good morning, jaan."

"Happy new year, Sameer." She said with a tilt of her head.

"Isse zyada happy toh kuch aur ho hi nahi sakta... subah tumhare saath aise uthna mera ek aur sapna tha jo aaj poora hua," he tightened his hold on her waist.

"Poora ho gaya na... ab uth jao," she tried to move.

His hand did not budge, rather he shifted closer, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Yeh kya subah subah?" She gave a startled look.

"Kyon? Koi rule hai kya ki subah kiss nahi kar sakte... hai bhi toh main nahi manta." He narrowed his eyes, then smiled and gave one more kiss.

"Sameer... " Naina showed fake anger.

"Aise nahi, pyar se bolo." He nuzzled in her hair.

"Offo, uthne do." She tried to remove his arm from her belly.

"Naina, bolo na." He whispered against her ear.

His voice and his breath was making her weak.

Just to get away, she said sweetly, "Sameer, please... jaane do na."

"Aiye hayee, itne pyaar se bologi toh kabhi bhi jaane nahi dunga." He pinched her cheek, loving the cute way she pleaded.

"Oh, toh aise bhi nahi waise bhi nahi... fir kaise?" She wrinkled her nose, tapping her forehead.

"Naina, kya tum roz subah aise hi cute baatein karti ho?" He raised himself on his elbow, looking at her in awe.

His arm over her was in same place though.

"Main tumhe pagal lagti hun kya?" She gave a suspicious look.

He raised his brows, "Pagal kyon?"

"Roz subah kisse baat karungi? Hostel mein kaun hota hai mere saath?" She growled.

"Achha baba, ab subah subah aise Jhansi ki rani bhi mat bano." He lifted his hands in surrender.

Grabbing the opportunity, Naina slipped out of the bed.

Sameer gaped at her, astonished.

"Jab seedhi ungli se ghee nahi nikalta toh ungli tedhi karni padti hai." She smirked.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें