Laal Ishq

He held the hand resting on his collar...

Naina's gaze got stuck to his adam's apple that bobbed when he swallowed.

"Tumhe mazaa aata hai na aise mujhe chidhane mein? Koi baat nahi... meri baari aane do... badle toh main gin gin ke lunga." He rubbed the tip of his nose with hers.

"Chidha kahan rahi hun... main toh bas tumhara exam le rahi hun" Naina replied with an innocent face.

"Ab tumne exam mein top karna sikhaya hai toh dekhna... iss exam mein bhi top karunga... aur uss din, Naina Maheshwari... tum bach nahi paogi." His eyes reflected the fire that burned inside him.

Naina stared into the dark pools, their heat reaching her, making the blood in her veins heat up as the muscles of her stomach clenched, knotted and twisted her insides.

He cupped her face, stroking the soft cheek with his thumb, "Tum soch bhi nahi sakti main kitna pagal ho gaya hun tumhare liye, Naina... har pal sirf tumhara chehra aankhon ke aage chahta hun... har pal sirf tumhara haath apne haathon me chahiye... har pal bas tumhari khusbu mein khona hai... har pal bas tumhe apne kareeb rakhna hai..."

Naina could feel her legs turning into jelly as his voice got heavier with each sentence.

She wrapped her hands around him and rising on the toes, placed her cheek on his, whispering in his ear, "I Love You, Sameer Maheshwari... tum hamesha aise hi rehna... aur mujhe bhi pagal banake rakhna... tumhara liye."

Her soft voice and warm breath gave his already drumming heart more speed. He pressed her hard against himself... Naina clung to him with equal intensity of passion.

With great difficulty, they moved apart... realising that soon people would start moving around as their destination was just half an hour away now.

By the time the train reached Mumbai it was evening. Collecting their luggage, Sameer and Naina boarded a taxi as the suitcases would not fit into a rickshaw.

They reached the college when the daylight had started to fade and dusk was almost settling in.

"Kal bahar chalein? Waise bhi Sunday hai aur koi kaam bhi nahi hai", Sameer proposed as they walked through the gates.

"Theek hai... kal gyarah baje milte hain." Naina happily accepted.

They gave one last look to each other before turning towards their respective wings.

Naina emptied her suitcase and bag on the bed, sorting out the clothes and other things she had brought. After cleaning the cupboard, she placed all her dresses properly. As the paper bag caught her eye, Naina sat down on the bed, taking out the saree.

Sameer wanted her to wear this saree... she had worn it but he couldn't see. Well, she would wear it again, only for him. She felt the colour of saree matching the colour on her face as she held it against her and looked into the mirror.

Carefully folding the delicate saree, she packed it back in the paper bag and kept it safely on a lower shelf.

By the time she finished cleaning up the room and sorting her things, it was dinner time.

Naina checked the food items. The leftover alu paranthas were taken by Sameer, he wanted to eat them for dinner too, after eating the same thing for breakfast and lunch. She smiled, remembering the happiness on his face whenever he ate his favourite food.

Sameer had kept some sandwiches in her bag, along with two kachoris. She decided to have these for dinner instead of going down to the dining hall.

But she needed to take bath first. Locking her room, she headed for the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later, she was back... dresses in the pink Luckhnawi kurta and hair wrapped in a towel.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें