Phone Number

Naina was feeling restless. She wanted to meet Sameer. She was astonished how much she had become used to his presence around her. She missed him badly... his smile, his voice, his compliments, his touch...

There was everyone around her. Chachaji, chachiji had been pampering her ever since she arrived. Even her father had stopped for a moment and asked her how she was. And Preeti had not left her for a second... she kept pestering her for a day by day report of what all happened between her and Sameer, making her blush many times.

But nothing could be compared with the happiness she felt with Sameer. She had promised they would manage to meet here... but now she wasn't sure how it could be done. There was one person who could help. And now Naina had planned a meeting... Swati could give some good suggestions as she also managed to meet Munna. Hence, today Naina and Preeti were going to Law Garden to meet Swati.

But there was a hitch.

When they asked chachiji for permission to go, she readily agreed... announcing that she will come along.

"Woh kya hai na, beta, bohot dino se maine bhi paani poori nahi khai hai... toh main bhi chalti hun tum logon ke saath", chachiji had happily announced.

Naina and Preeti had no option but to nod... a forced smile pasted on their faces.

They reached Law garden a little after four. Swati was waiting.

She came running to Naina and hugged her real tight. Chachiji watched the girls with a loving smile.

"Kaisi hai tu, Naina? Kitne dino baad dekh rahi hun tujhe... pata hai kitni yaad aati hai teri?" She complained.

Naina hugged her best friend again, "yaad to mujhe bhi bohot aati hai teri... par kya karun? Ab padhai to karni padegi na... aur tu bhi kar le... aur iss Preeti ko bhi thoda bola kar", Naina reprimanded both of them together.

Preeti gave a murderous look to Naina, "Kya hai? Abhi to chuttiyaan hai... tu kyon yahan bhi masterni ban rahi hai? Padh liya na jab exam the... pass bhi ho hi jaungi kisi tarah... jaise hamesha hoti hun."

"Haan, jaise hamesha hoti hai... dhakka kha ke", chachiji let out a long sigh.

"Offo... hum yahan paani poori khane aaye hain... mera sar nahi... chalo mujhe bhook lagi hai", Preeti held her mother's hand and dragged her to the chaat stall.

Swati pulled Naina behind.

"Kya kar rahi hai Swati... tujhe nahi khana toh mujhe to jaane de", Naina tried to free her hand from Swati's hold.

"Sun na, tere woh aaye hain!"

Naina was alert, looking around. She had worn her old clothes, not bothering as they were coming only to meet Swati... chachiji had oiled her hair in the morning, complaining that it had become very dry since she was not taking enough care, and now it was tied in a loose, low pony.

She didn't want Sameer to see her like this.

And just then, she saw him... her heart jumped... he was looking even more handsome than earlier, if that was even possible. Dressed in jeans and a white T shirt, he stood hidden behind some cars, along with Munna Pandit.

"Naina, aaj jijaji ka test hai... dekhne ke liye ki unka pyaar sachcha hai ya nahi", Swati whispered to Naina.

She was startled, wondering what Swati wanted him to do.

"Jijaji ko tera phone number chahiye tha... Munna ka phone aaya tha mujhe... maine mana kar diya... kaha ki apne aap leke dikhao... aaj hi... chachiji ke samne... ab dekhte hain woh iss pyaar ke test mein pass hote hain ya nahi", Swati revealed the plan to Naina, smirking.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें