Teasing

"Sameer, tumse kuch mangu toh mana toh nahi karoge?" Naina asked softly.

Sameer was surprised... he could never say no to her, she knew it... also, Naina had never asked for anything.

"Aaj pehli baar tum kuch maang rahi ho... mana kyon karunga? Bolo na... kya chahiye tumhe?" He held her hands.

"Umm... woh mujhe... " She stuttered.

Sameer leaned towards her, "Kuch bhi maang lo."

She looked up and he winked. Realising what all was going on in his mind, Naina blushed... lowering her eyes instantly.

"Abhi chahiye ya shaam ko, apni jagah pe... matlab yahan koi aa sakta hai na?" He whispered, earning a punch on his arm.

"Main aisa kuch nahi maang rahi jo tum soch rahe ho," she said in a sharp voice.

"Achha, aur main kya soch raha hu?" He raised his brows, eyes shining.

Naina was caught in her own web... she turned scarlet, trying to turn her back to him.

He held her shoulders, "Achha baba, kuch nahi bolunga... bas tum yeh chehra meri aankhon se door mat karo... aur batao kya chahiye tumhe?"

She kept looking down, "Woh jo photo kal tumne li thi... wapas dedo, please."

He looked at her shy face, speaking in a low voice, "Bas itni si baat... photo kya, tum jiski photo hai usse hi le jao... apne paas rakh lo."

"Dedo na please, tumne bhi toh apne paas meri photo rakhi hai... maine kuch kaha kya?" She pleaded.

"Tum photo le lo aur uski jagah khud aa jao... main toh bilkul kuch nahi kahunga." His finger traced her hairline.

The touch gave her goosebumps.

"Sameer, abhi ke liye toh photo hi chahiye na", she managed to whisper as his finger moved over her ear.

"Theek hai, de dunga, shaam ko... par uske badle mein kuch milna chahiye na", his eyes were on his finger curling a lock of hair around it.

"Kya?" She looked up at him.

The dark eyes darted back to hers, "Doosra dose... "

Her heart jumped to her mouth as she remembered the first one... unknowingly, her lower lip went under the teeth.

His thumb immediately came up to pull at it and his voice turned heavier, "Kaha tha na yeh mat karna."

His face came closer... Naina brought her hand between them, placing her fingers on his lips as they were just inches away from her, "Bahar se awaazein aane lagi hain... koi aa jayega yahan."

He stared at her for a few moments, dark eyes reflecting her face.

Then he straightened, grumbling, "Ab yeh shaam kab hogi."

Naina moved out of his grip, picking up the packet with his gift and hiding it in her bag.

She walked upto him, "Chalein?"

Letting out a deep breath, he forced a thin smile and followed her to the door, unlocking it.

Before he could pull it open, Naina turned, lifted her heels and pecked him on the lips.

She ran out of the room before he realised what had happened.

He touched his lips, a wide smile spreading on his face and quickly walked out behind her.

She was talking to Rahul and Sonali at the end of the passage. He reached them and stood beside her, smiling.

Rahul was surprised to see him, "Arre Sameer, tu wapas kab aaya? Maine raat ko dekha tab bhi tera room locked tha aur subah utha tab bhi... mujhe laga shayad aaj din mein aayega."

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें