Ek nazar

Sameer could feel his heart beat wildly against his ribcage... she had not moved her lips from his chin.

He wondered if he could...

Just a few millimeters...

His other hand moved on her back, tracing the curve of her waist, feeling the blood heat up in his veins...

Naina felt the roughness on her lips... it did not hurt her, in fact, it was the feeling she had longed for... whenever she had seen the darkness on his chin go a shade higher. Her hand did not leave his face... constantly tracing the jawline and going down to the neck.

He knew... if he asked, she wouldn't say no now... he was dying to feel the softness of her lips on his own...

And then... she moved, taking the dreamy touch away from his chin...

"Tum hamesha aise hi raha karo", she whispered against his neck.

Taking a deep breath, he realised that he had to wait more... till she herself took the step... the journey to her lips was still on.

Sameer closed his eyes, breathing some more, trying to calm down. When he opened them, she was looking up at him.

"Ab chalein?" She raised her brow.

He shook his head lightly, "Pehle tum ye batao mera number sabse aage kyon hai?" The voice had traces of his emotions... still raspy.

Naina did not look away... enclosed in his arms, she let her eyes roam on his face, taking in every feature, every little detail... his hair, falling on the forehead, his deep eyes, thick but small eyebrows, his long nose, the lips, his perfect jawline, the vein beating rapidly at the base of his neck...

"Jab pehli baar takrate takrate reh gaye the na, toh socha tha kaash takkar ho hi gayi hoti... kam se kam tumhe choone ka ehsaas toh hota", her voice had a similar husky tone.

"Achha, tab se nazar thi tumhari?" His heart swelled up at her confession.

"Hmm... usi din tum sab kuch ban gaye... pehli nazar se hi... mujhe samajh hi nahi aaya ki main kyon roz tumhara intezaar karne lagi... bas ek jhalak ke liye jaldi school aane lagi... har din sirf yehi sochti ki kya aaj tum meri taraf ek baar dekhoge?" She was lost in wistful memories.

Sameer tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Jab lagne laga ki tum toh bas ek sapna ho jo kabhi poora nahi hoga toh bhi tum hi rahe sabse aage... ek hi cheez mangti thi bhagwanji se... kabhi ek baar toh tumse nazrein mil jaayein... kehne ki himmat toh thi nahi... nazar milne se shayad tumhe meri aankhon mein kuch dikh jaata... par nazrein milana toh chodo, tumne toh nazar utha ke bhi nahi dekha." She lamented.

He cupped her chin, "Par ab toh nazar tumse hat ti hi nahi hai".

She rolled her eyes, "Jo bhi karte ho bas hadd se zyaada karte ho... nafrat, gussa, dosti, nazrein ferna... aur pyaar."

His hand moved to slip in her hair at the side of her face, "Tumhare liye har hadd tod sakta hun."

"Pata hai... isliye sabse pehle ho tum", her eyes filled up with love.

"Aisa hai toh batao, sabse pehle hone ka mujhe kya inaam milega?" He moved his thumb on her cheek.

Naina narrowed her eyes, "Mister, inaam toh mujhe milna chahiye... tumne itna tang kiya fir bhi maine tumhe apne dil mein chupakar rakha."

He shrugged, "Koi baat nahi... tum inaam le lo", and he leaned towards her lips.

She placed her palm on the lower part of his face, "Mr.Maheshwari... ab hamein chalna chahiye... picture bhi dekhni hai."

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें