Anger

They found Munna Pandit  on the sofa in the living room, watching the movie at high volume...

Sameer asked Ramdhari to give him breakfast. He asked Naina to eat with him but she refused, saying that she had already eaten at home. However, she sat with him at the dining table... pulling a chair across him.

Sameer gobbled down three kachoris in no time... along with a bowl of fruits and cold coffee.

Naina was amazed how he could eat so much in one go.

"Kya hua?" Seeing her surprised expression,  he asked as he emptied the glass of cold coffee.

She shook her head.

"Bolo na, kya dekh rahi thi... ki main kitna handsome hun?" He smirked.

His self praise never failed to amuse her, "Bohot handsome ho... aur bohot bhukkad bhi."

He pushed back his chair, coming near her... this time she was faster.

Running towards the sofa, she settled down to join Munna Pandit, pretending to shift all her attention to the movie they were watching.

Weaving his fingers through his silky locks, he also joined them, sitting right next to her.

They were watching 'Mohra', a new movie starring Akshay Kumar, Raveena Tandon and Shilpa Shetty.

Naina was surprised to see how Pandit oohed and aahed at the heroines. She had never seen her brother watch movies with so much of interest. Giving a sideways glance, she realised even Munna and Sameer were watching keenly, though they were not commenting on anything.

Suddenly, seeing the heroine in a short dress, Pandit blurted, "Bhai, kya lag rahi hai choti skirt mein... ye toh Kamya ki skirt se bhi choti hai."

Munna smacked him and Sameer threw a cushion at the same time.

Realising what he had said in front of his bhabhi, he gave a goofy smile and turned his attention back to the screen.

Naina wondered what was about short skirts that made boys drool like this. She had seen in school, whenever there was an occasion to wear casual dresses, all boys waited for Kamya, hoping to see her in one of her famous short skirts... and she never disappointed them. Almost every time she had worn anything other than the school uniform, it was short.

"Sameer, tumhare ghar mein ek library hai na... kya main dekh sakti hun?"

All three boys looked at her with wide eyes... who leaves a movie to go to the library... that too in vacations.

"Naina, tumhe abhi library mein kya dekhna hai? Abhi toh exams bhi khatam ho gaye." Sameer asked.

"Tum mujhe bata do... main khud chali jaungi... tum picture dekho",  she didn't want to disturb him.

Suddenly, there was a sparkle in Sameer's eyes, "Nahi, tumhe samajh nahi aayega... main leke chalta hun."

As he left the room with Naina, he looked at Munna and winked.
Munna smiled and turned his attention back to TV.

The library was on the first floor of the house. It had not been used for a long time now. But thankfully, Ramdhari cleaned it regularly so there was no dust or cobwebs.

Basically, it was a medium sized room with many racks having books that nanaji had collected in his lifetime.

Naina moved around admiring the old editions of various famous books... and Sameer stood admiring her.

"Umm Naina, tum yahan sach mein books dekhne aayi ho?" He had different plans in mind.

Naina peeked from behind a rack, "Library mein books nahi toh kya Shahrukh Khan ko dekhne aungi?"

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें