Home

The previous update was titled 'Exams', if anyone has missed out. When I posted it in the morning, no notification appeared on wattpad so I feel some of you might have missed it. I tried to answer everyone who asked about it... if someone was left out, I'm sorry.
Please do read the previous one if you haven't already... as this story is in continuation.
Thank you.

Arjun had come from Surat to accompany Naina to Ahmedabad. Sameer would have loved to travel with her... but he could not do so, with Arjun coming along. So he booked his tickets in another train... Arjun and Sameer were acquainted with each other as they both were in school cricket team... but they had never been friends. And Arjun was very protective for his sister... Sameer remembered when a boy in Naina's class had tried to give her a letter... a love letter... Besides making him her rakhi brother, Arjun had given a good bashing to him as well.

It was not that he was scared, but Sameer wanted the time to be right for Naina's family to know about their relationship. He did not want to create any trouble for her... which would be unavoidable if they know of her involvement with him... given how conservative they were.

Naina left with Arjun in the late evening. Sameer saw her from his room. She halted for a moment at the main gate and looked back, towards his room.

"Naina, ruk kyon gayi? Chal jaldi, rickshaw aa gaya", Arjun called out.

" Jee, bhaiya", she raised her hand lightly to wave at him. Though he was not visible but Naina was sure Sameer would be watching her from his window.

He left for Ahmedabad next morning.

Arriving in the afternoon, Sameer got down from the train, dreading the prospect of going alone to the big house that always had nanu waiting for him. Today, there will be no one, except the servant, Ramdhari. He was the son of their previous servant and nanu had always treated him like a family member. He also took care of the house like his own.

Getting off from the rickshaw, Sameer looked at the magnificent white bungalow... and all the happy times spent here flashed before his eyes. He lifted his luggage and opened the gate, walking in, bracing himself for loneliness.

The moment he stepped in the living room, two figures jumped... knocking the air out of his lungs... enveloping him in a bone crushing hug...  screaming in ecstasy. With great difficulty, Sameer maintained his balance. It took him a minute to realise what happened. And then he hugged back his best friends... his brothers... Munna and Pandit.

"Arre yaar, kal se tera intezaar kar rahe hai... ek din late kaise hua... tere exam to parso khatam ho gaye the ne... phir raat wali train se kyon nahi aaya? " Munna fired all questions at once.

Pandit could not be left behind, "Abe kal bhi itna khana banwaya... saara hamein khana pada. "

Sameer grinned at their affectionate complaint, "Bas kal nahi aa paya... par aaj to aa gaya hun na... exam khatam ho gaye mere... isliye ab main kisi sawal ka jawab nahi dunga... aur Pandit, aaj ka khana bacha hai ya woh bhi kha gaya tu? "

"Arre bhai, apne bhai ke liye to saare Ahmedabad ka khana bacha ke rakha hai... chal aaja... teeno bhai milke khayenge", Munna said, trying to hide his moist eyes.

Sameer stepped ahead and hugged him again. Pandit joined in too.

Later, they enjoyed lunch together... Ramdhari had prepared all favourite dishes of Sameer. They finished the meal with gajar ka halwa.

" Bhai, humne to gharwalon ko bol diya... jab tak apna yaar Ahmedabad mein hai, hum to yahi rahenge, tere saath", Munna declared.

Sameer was overwhelmed. They were ready to leave their house and stay with him for two months, so that he doesn't feel lonely... he was blessed to have friends like Munna Pandit.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें