Black dress

Naina opened the door to step out, then closed it again.

"Ek baar Sonali se puch lun kya ki theek lag rahi hun yaa nahi?" She contemplated.

Hearing the sound of footsteps outside the door, she opened a crack to see if Sonali was around.

She was.

"Sonali, andar aa ek minute." Naina urged.

"Kitni pyaari lag rahi hai... tujhpe yeh rang bohot achha lag raha hai." Naina exclaimed.

Sonali had curled her hair at the ends and gathered them over the shoulder which was bare. Her dark lipstick suited her fair complexion and light colored dress very well.

Sonali flashed a bright smile, happy to be praised.

"Tu bhi ekdum zabardast lag rahi hai, Naina... bilkul alag... tujhe dekhke hansi aati hai unn logon ke baare mein soch ke jo college ke shuru mein tera mazaak udate the... abhi dekhen toh doob marenge sharm se." Sonali genuinely appreciated her friend.

"Offo, tu purani baatein chod, yeh bata kahin Sameer ko bura toh nahi lagega mujhe aise dekhkar... matlab kahin woh gussa toh nahi ho jayega?" Naina was worried.

"Kuch nahi hoga... tune abhi yahan ke logon ko dekha nahi hai... yahan sab ladkiyan aise kapde pehenti hain jaise humne sirf filmon mein dekhe the ab tak... teri dress ekdum perfect hai... aur tu itni decent aur sundar lag rahi hai ki Sameer kuch soch hi nahi payega... bas dekhte hi dil pe haath rakhke gir jayega." Sonali giggled, placing one hand on her heart.

Naina smiled, getting back her confidence. They walked out together.

Sameer had gone to his room to pick up his watch. He had worn the black shirt with black trousers that Naina had wanted him to buy when they had gone shopping. He wanted to pick up a red shirt to match it with her dress but she had insisted that he should wear all black.

The moment he stepped out of his room, he saw her... walking towards him... dressed in a short black dress... her gleaming skin giving her an exquisite glow...

He smiled... and closed his eyes as she neared him.

"Agar Naina ko pata chala ki tu kaise dekhta hai usse sapne mein toh Sameer beta, tera band baja degi... zara lagaam de apne khwabon ko... khuli aankhon se bhi aise hi sapne aate hain."

Keeping his eyes closed to not lose the image, he moved his hand to touch hers... slowly, his fingers moved over her arm... the feel of skin greeting him till he reached the shoulder.

Tracing the cut sleeve, he let his fingers move back to her arm, going down her side to the curve of her waist.

"Kaash tum sapna nahi sach hoti, meri jaan." He let out a deep exhale, taking his hand away from her waist.

As he opened his eyes, image of his dreams was still near him. With a sigh, he took a step forward to cross her.

Naina held his wrist.

Sameer turned with a jerk.

"Sapna nahi hun... sach mein hun tumhare saamne." Her voice pulled him out of the illusion.

The watch slipped from his hand.

His eyes turned into saucers as his gaze assessed her from head to toe. When there was no movement from his side, Naina waved a hand in front of his eyes.

"Sameer... Sameer... "

He continued to gape... jaw hanging open. Naina touched his chin to close his open mouth. He gulped.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें