Mera apna

They both stood absorbing each other in their soul... one mesmerised by white, other enchanted by black.

His hand moved to her waist, pulling her closer. Naina inhaled deeply as his musky smell filled her senses.

"Tum white shirt mein bohot achhe lagte ho, " she said in a muffled voice against his neck.

He smiled, tightening his hold, "Sachhi?"

She let her lips move on his neck, "Hmm."

"Naina, mujhe paseena aaya hua hai." He shifted his head back, away from her.

"Toh?" She looked at him with big eyes.

He stared at her.

"Mujhe tum har haal mein achhe lagte ho." She said, pulling him back to herself.

Sameer was filled with warmth as she placed light kisses on his neck.

He let his one hand move up her arm as the one around her waist rubbed the skin through her top.

She clutched his hair as her forehead rested on his chest.

"Tum shadi ke baad bhi sleeveless pehenna." He said softly, enjoying the feel of her satiny soft skin.

She looked at him again, "Sabke samne?"

"Nahi, sabke samne nahi... sirf mere samne... akele mein." He touched his nose to hers.

"Jo bologe woh pehen lungi tumhare samne, " she whispered, lowering her eyes.

His mind quickly started making a list of clothes that he would like to see her in, including everything from short dresses to backless blouses.

As the moon moved right on top of their heads, Naina picked up his blazer, handing it to him along with the trophy.

"Ab chalna chahiye, Sameer... bohot raat ho gayi hai."

"Aaj tumse door jaane ka man nahi kar raha." He said, pulling her extended hand along with the trophy.

"Man ki har baat nahi maan sakte... agar der raat ko kisi ne ghumte hue dekha toh sau sawal puchenge." She placed her hands on his chest.

He knew she was right. Reluctantly, he left her. Naina picked up the stole, wrapping around her, blocking the view of her delicate arms for him.

"Ek baar din mein bhi pehenna isse." He said.

She nodded.

Then, wrenching her hands, she hesitantly started, "Sameer, woh ek din tumne mera dupatta liya tha na... "

"Wapas mat mangna... main nahi dunga, " he had become used to sleeping with it next to his face, taking in her scent.

"Nahi woh nahi... kuch aur chahiye." She said in a low voice.

He raised his eyebrows in question, wondering why Naina was hesitating so much.

"Yeh shirt," she said in a voice so low he could have missed it had he not been this close.

"Abhi de deta hun," his hands reached the button.

She quickly put a hand over his, "Abhi nahi... kal la dena."

"Abhi le jao na, kal bhul gaya toh, " he teased.

She widened her eyes as his hands under hers moved over the buttons.

"Sameer," she panicked.

He chuckled, "Maine socha shayad yeh tumhari chaal hai mujhe bina shirt ke dekhne ki."

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें