Classes

Since all of you were so eager to attend this class, today's morning update comes to you much before time... can't deny education to inquisitive minds.

Sameer was getting impatient for Naina. Almost all students had come but Naina was not to be seen. Neither was Sonali... Rahul was constantly checking the entrance as well.

As the girls entered, Sameer ran to them.

"Kitni der laga di Naina, kabse tumhara intezaar kar raha hun... kya kar rahi thi?" He was worried.

Sonali looked at him and smiled, "Kuch nahi... bas tumhare hi faayde ke baare mein baat kar rahe the."

Naina glared at her friend as she quickly walked to Rahul's table.

Sameer was puzzled, "Mera kya faayda? Naina, bolo na kya baat hai?"

She was finding it difficult to even look at him... colour rising again as Sonali's words rang in her ears.

"Please, batao na... kya hua? Mujhe dar lag raha hai?" Sameer could not make out anything.

Without meeting his eye, Naina replied, "Kuch nahi hua... woh aise hi kuch bhi keh rahi hai... hum log bas baatein kar rahe the aur time ka dhyaan nahi raha...  chalo ab khana khate hain."

He was not convinced but decided to not pressurise her now as the room was full of people.

They filled their plates and sat down at a nearby table.  Sameer noticed that Naina was hardly eating anything.

"Tum toh kha hi nahi rahi, Naina... tumhari tabiyat toh theek hai na?" He was sure there was a problem.

Naina tried to clear his doubts, "Main theek hun, bas neend aa rahi hai".

"Neend aa rahi hai?  Matlab tum ab so jaaogi?  Naina, hum log abhi campfire karenge... tum bhool gayi kya?" Her strange behavior was making him tensed.

"Arre haan, campfire... nahi, nahi... yaad hai mujhe... uske baad hi soungi... tum khaana khao na", she wanted him to be quiet so that she could avoid looking at him.

They had their food without much talk, though Sameer kept trying to say something or the other, but Naina just answered with a nod or shake of her head.

After dinner, they moved out to the garden which had a big rectangular cemented area on one side, to use as a stage if the resort was hired for some party, marriage or ceremony.  This was the designated place for their campfire.

Dry pieces of wood were set in the center and a fire was lit. Thick cotton mats were placed on both sides and girls and boys sat down to play antakshari.

Since Sameer had could sing well, he was asked to start from boys side, with letter 'M'.

He sang Main duniya bhula dunga teri chahat mein...

His eyes never left Naina.

She could manage to look at him since she was sitting far from where he was.

It was the turn of girls side. They sang Mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai yeh pyaar toh tumse karta hai...

Sameer started with Hothon pe bas tera naam hai tujhe chahna mera kaam hai tere pyaar mein pagal hun main subah shaam...

Sameer tried to gesture to Naina that he was singing for her, but she still appeared to be lost. Though, she looked at him a couple of times and smiled, it was not his Naina who had eyes only for him.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें