Pehla Nasha

"Rahul, lo coffee." Sonali nudged Rahul when he did not move.

She placed the mug in front of him and started to collect the empty boxes and gift wrappers.

Naina noticed Sameer lower his head again, looking intently at something. She started to help Sonali with the sorting of gifts.

Both came across the open packet at the same time.

Hidden under the discarded shining wrappers was an almost empty packet of chocolates... liquor chocolates.

Naina and Sonali looked up at each other... alarmed. They turned quickly to check on the boys.

"Sameer," Naina held his face and turned towards herself.

He grinned, "I Love You, Naina."

She slapped her forehead.

Rahul was no better, trying to make Sonali dance with him.

"Yaar, ye chocolates kaun le aaya?" Sonali grumbled in a distraught voice.

"Kaun laya woh chod... yeh soch ab kya karein... yeh dono toh poora packet kha gaye." Naina was worried.

"Poora nahi... abhi baaki hai... tum bhi khao... bohot achhi hai." Sameer picked up a piece and tried to put it in her mouth.

Naina held his hand, jerking herself away. Before she could stop him, he had popped it in his mouth.

"Sonali, yeh toh aur kha raha hai." She wrinkled her nose.

"Mujhe bhi de na, saari akele khayega kya? Pehle bhi tune zyaada khai hain." Rahul picked up another.

Sonali managed to snatch it from him, taking the packet away.

As she got up to take the chocolates to kitchen, Rahul followed her, swaying on his feet.

"Sonu, jaan, de do na... tum bhi kha lo... par mujhe bhi do na... please." He grabbed her arm.

Sameer leaned on Naina suddenly, bringing her attention back from the other couple to him.

"Naina, kitni sundar lag rahi ho tum," he placed his palm on her cheek.

Naina gulped. She had no idea how to handle him in his present condition.

Sonali came back, holding Rahul with both hands, "Naina, pata nahi inka kya karna chahiye... isse main le jaa rahi hun... tu Sameer ko sambhal le... iske kamre mein le ja... shayad sone se hi theek honge ab."

She staggered towards her room along with Rahul.

Naina was left sitting on the floor, baffled at whatever was happening... with Sameer leaning onto her.

"Suno na, Naina, aaj ruk jao na mere paas... tum kyon door bhagti ho mujhse... kya tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti?" He wound his arm around her.

Naina tried to avoid his grasp, getting up to take him to the room.

"Sameer, chalo apne room mein... tumhe so jaana chahiye." She pulled him up.

Thankfully, he himself got up, not putting any pressure on her.

As he took an unsteady step ahead, Naina held him, trying to keep him from stumbling.

His arms wrapped around her, "Bas aise hi raho... kahin nahi jaana mujhe."

She wriggled out of his hold, "Sameer, please apne kamre mein chalo... yahan koi aa jayega."

He rounded his mouth in understanding, "Oh haan, yahan koi dekh lega... chalo... main tumhe apne kamre mein leke chalta hun."

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें