Darr

So friends, here's my 100th chapter
Thanks to all of you that I have achieved this milestone...

And the story goes on...

Sameer sat on the bed, holding his head with both hands, elbows resting on the knees.

He could not believe what he had done. He had jerked away Naina's hand and left her alone... without an explanation. He had not even turned to look at her face... he couldn't have seen the tears which he was sure would have spilled out of her eyes.

But had he seen them... had he turned even once... maybe he would have understood the absurdity of his behaviour. Naina had tried so hard to bring him out of the dark wells of anger... and he had been successful also, to a great extent. But he had fallen back again... and over such a petty thing...

He squeezed his eyes shut... why could he not accept such things as petty... why snowball it into something so painful.

He got up in frustration, weaving his hand through the hair falling on his forehead. As the hand moved down from his hair, he looked at it. He had pulled away this hand from the person he wanted to hold it...

Fisting up, Sameer punched hard into the wall. A sharp pain shot up as the bones hit the hard surface... he hit again... and again...

He had to meet her... now.

He looked at the clock... was it possible to go to her room now? He sighed and decided against it... for her. If anyone saw him... Naina's reputation would be at stake. He could not risk that. There was still lot of time for their meeting under the tree.

But what if she didn't come...

He shivered at the thought... what if she got angry too... at his behavior, at his rudeness... what if she...

The thought released a flood of tears from his eyes as he collapsed on the floor, holding his swollen and bleeding hand.

After crying his heart out for a few minutes, he got up. There was only one way to find out. He wiped his tears and quickly opened the cupboard to take a handkerchief to tie around his hand. Something fell on the floor as he pulled out the hanky. He looked at it, then picked up and pocketed the thing. Somehow, he loosely wrapped the white cloth around his hand and ran out of the room.

Naina had been sitting in the same spot for more than an hour now. But the tears didn't stop... her only thought was... will he come?

She had decided... if he didn't show up, she would go to his room at night... she was not bothered about any rule or punishment... she had to meet him... at any cost.

After waiting for so long, after giving up the hope, after running away from each other, after suffering so much, they had found the love they were seeking... she could not let it slip away from her... this time she won't be able to take it.

"Sameer, wapas aa jao, please", she closed her eyes and prayed.

He reached the tree thinking that he'd wait for her for hours but here she was... waiting, crying, praying...

"Naina... " his voice was barely audible.

She heard it...

Opening her eyes, she slowly turned to look at him.

He sank on his knees.

Both could not stop the tears of relief falling from their eyes...

He did not have the courage to go to her, wipe her tears, ask for her forgiveness.

Kabhi to nazar milaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें